Mom Visits | Chpt 114

Hey babies

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Are you really this nervous?"

"Yes Bakugo, I am," I replied. He glanced up at me, knowing I was fully serious. I was more than willing to mess around sometimes, but I didn't want to right now. My mother had been approved to come by the school. I wanted her to like my friends more than anything.

"Alright, well relax," he said, placing a hand on your shoulder. "This is only your mom we're talking about here."

"I know, it's just...Kaminari."

"What about Dunce Face?"

"Doesn't he always hit on your mom?" I asked. I watched Kacchan's face sour as he sighed.

"Bastard is lucky he's not dead yet."

"Just...keep him away from my mom," I pleaded. "Please?"

"Fine," Kacchan muttered.

"Thank you," I said, grasping his face. I kissed both his cheeks and his nose, through the hair covering his forehead, at his temples. His face scrunched up and he pushed me back after at least 10 pecks.

"Alright," he said, his cheeks warm and his face embarrassed and kind of dumb. I smiled at him warmly, taking his hand. He followed me into the common room where she was due, finding most of the class there.

"This is a very exciting opportunity to meet a former pro hero and the mother of a beloved classmate, but we cannot overwhelm her!" Iida instructed, trying to contain the bit of rowdiness going on.

"Beloved?" I asked, walking up behind Iida. "If I didn't know any better Iida, I'd say you have a crush on me."

"What?! That's preposterous!" he replied, fixing his glasses. A nervous sweat was forming at his brow.

"Who do you like Iida?" Mina chimed in.

"That is certainly inappropriate! We are training to be pro heroes! I cannot be mixed up in personal affairs of any romantic sort," he said, beating around the question. I stood beside Kacchan who placed an elbow on my shoulder, leaning on me ever so slightly. This was the first I had seen of Kacchan all day. He had been with Kirishima for the morning.

"Thank you."

Everyone glanced round to Aizawa showing my mother into the common room. She stopped and surveyed the scene, a soft smile on her face. Aizawa took an exhausted seat at the side. I took a step towards my mother, only to have a stressed Iida beat me there.

"Hello Cascade! Welcome to our school. I am class 1-A representative and friend of (y/n)'s." Iida held out a hand for her to shake and she took it softly. Iida calmed himself enough to keep from violently shaking the living daylights out of my mother.

"You have a lot of friends," my mother pointed out, turning to look at me.

"Right! Do not crowd her," Iida repeated, stepping off to the side. My mother thanked him for the welcome before coming to stand beside me.

"Hello Katsuki," my mother greeted, placing a gentle hand on his head. He shrank slightly and I saved him from his embarrassment.

"Right mom, so I'll just introduce you to everyone one by one," I said, taking her towards Izuku and Todoroki. She knew them already of course.

"Jeez Bakugo, you don't have just a raindrop charmed, you have the whole storm," Kaminari joked.

"Shut your face, damn extra," Kacchan scoffed before I stepped away.