I'm Not a Model | Chpt 31

Sup

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

All was completely calm. There was no sign of attacks of against me and I was safe within the walls of UA. My main concern now that it was Saturday was what I was supposed to wear to a fashion studio, office, thing. I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard, I didn't want to wear an opposing fashion company's work, I didn't want to come under dressed. I stared at my closet. I had a few pieces of his dad's work, but they wouldn't really look all that great together. I just pulled out a sweater of his work and a pair of jeans with rips above the knee. I slipped on my shoes, knowing full well they were worn and quite frankly ugly. I don't know who I was trying to impress more, his dad or Kacchan himself.

I made my way down the boys hallway, stopping and knocking on his door. It swung open almost immediately. He pulled me inside roughly by the arm and I yelped.

"Dude what the—" I glanced at him to see him in an almost panic. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

"I can't find the clothes my dad sent me," he choked, glancing around.

"Do you need them today?"

"Well duh!" He said, gritting his teeth.

"Okay, okay, what do they look like? I'll help you find them," I said, placing a grounding hand on his shoulder.

"I know for a fact they're in a white mail envelope about this big?" He said, holding out his hands as a measurement. I nodded, glancing around his room. It was pretty neat for such an explosive guy, but his room at home was as well so it wasn't surprising anymore. I let go of his shoulder, glancing around and in his wardrobe. He started looking again, his back turned to me. I glanced around his desk and in a storage bin beside it. I leafed through a few things, pulling out a thin white envelope. There were no clothes in it however, only a big stack of pictures. I checked the next envelope, finding clothes.

"Here?" I asked, holding out.

"Fuck, yes," he sighed, snatching it from my hand. He glanced at the other envelope in my hand.

"What kind of pictures do you have in here?" I asked, reaching in to pull one out. "I didn't think you were the picture type."

"Don't touch—" I pulled out a picture of the class on Mina's birthday.

"You printed this?" I asked, holding it up to him.

"No, my mom prints a bunch of crap from my phone and I don't know what to do with it, now get your hands out of my stuff!" He warned, grabbing at it.

"No," I said simply, trading the photo for another. I stopped completely, peering at the photo. It was from middle school when the class was having a field day. He was towards the center, running after a soccer ball and I wasn't far behind. "Hey, it's me."

"What?!" He asked, snatching it from my hand. I pulled another out. It was the class on teacher appreciation day and I was again in the photo.

"Here I am again," I said. He snatched it too. "You keep all these?"

"Well if I throw them away my mom gets pissed," he said, sulking.

"Wait, this is your birthday," I said, smiling slightly. The photo was from this year of Shoji ridiculously lifting Kacchan up after Kirishima had told the whole class it was his birthday the day before. Kacchan looked positively pissed at all the birthday attention. The one behind it was his birthday as well. I knew Mina had been taking a ton of pictures that day, so it made sense why he had them. Kirishima was leaned up against Kacchan's shoulders, talking to Denki. Kacchan wasn't looking that way however, but...he was very clearly looking at me.