4.18 1st Place

"Draco!" I basically drape my arms around him. That water was really cold, and I wasn't even in it for long. Draco turns to me and gives me a weak smirk. I then kiss his cheek and continue to try to warm him. "It's alright, you're okay." I smile rubbing his arms. My patronus then prances into the air then dissipates into a thousand little balls of white, then slowly fade.

"That was brilliant." Draco smiles at me, shivering.

"Just like the stars, huh." I laugh. I then see Cedric and Cho pop out of the water, and swim to the edge. Seconds later Krum and Hermione appear, and they get on the dock. Still no Harry. I wait a few minutes to let Hermione calm down, and still no Harry."Draco, is it alright if I go see Hermione?" I ask him and he nods. I jump up and cross the dock. I engulf Hermione in a hug and she hugs me back.

"Y/n, you're okay!" She squeezes me.

"Me? You're the one who was under water for hours." I laugh. We then just sit in silence, enjoying the company.

"How'd you do it, how'd you save him?" Hermione motions towards Draco.

"Patronus Charm. I have a good relationship with the mermaids, we see each other often in the common room." I smile at her and her mouth drops.

"That's brilliant!" Hermione smiles.

"Except if I hear someone say that one more time today I'm going to lose it." I joke and she laughs. "Listen, I need to go back." I turn to her.

"To Malfoy, I know." She turns sad. "I'm sorry."

"What?" I stop leaving.

"I shouldn't have treated you differently at all for dating him, you're my best friend." Hermione smiles weakly.

"Thank you for that. You're my best friend." I hug her.

"He's not all bad. Draco took Mel's place. He wouldn't let your sister be in potential danger." Hermione tells me.

"Thanks for telling me Mione. I'll see you after." I smile then return to Draco, waiting for Harry to get out of the water.

"Come on Harry." I whisper, giving my full attention to the lake in front of me. After a few more minutes Ron and Gabrielle all pop out of the water. Ron swims with Fleur's sister to shore as the water goes silent. Where's Harry? Suddenly Harry reaches the top of the water and the crowd goes wild. Harry saved both of them. Ron and I yank Harry onto the dock and I wrap a towel around him. I go to look for another towel as I see Fleur give both of the boys a kiss. I reach a towel and Hermione comes with me to give it to Harry.

"Hermione! Y/n!" Harry turns to us.

"Are you alright? You must be freezing!
Personally I think you behaved admirably." Hermione babbles as she places the towel over Harry's shoulder. Hermione kisses Harry on the head. Friendly, I assume, like always with them.

"Harry that was inspiring." I smile.

"I finished last." Harry furrows his brows.

"Next to last." Hermione grins at him.

"Fleur couldn't get her sister, and you saved two people!" I hug him and he reluctantly hugs back. "Ron, are you alright?" I turn to the blushing ginger.

"Oh yeah, wonderful." Ron blushes.

"Fleur got you good." I chuckle. "It's good to see you Ron, but I need to return to Draco." I use my hands on my knees to stand up. Ron gives me a quizzical look and Harry grabs my hand before I leave.