2.4 Opened

"Let me kill you. Kill! Kill! Kill!" I gasp in horror trying to find the voice. I run into Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "It's time." It says again.

"It's moving and going to kill lets go." I nod and follow Harry.

"Kill?" Ron asks us.

"Yes lets go!" I shout running with Harry.

"Harry! Y/n! Wait!" Hermione screams.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that." Harry observes as spiders are fleeing everywhere.

"I don't like spiders... What's that?" Ron shakes pointing to the wall.

"'The Chamber of Secrets has been opened... enemies the heir... beware.' It's written in blood." Hermione tells us.

"Oh, no... It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." I say at the frozen cat. Students begin to flood the hall as Madam Pomfrey yells for more teachers.

"'Enemies of the heir beware!' You'll be next, Mudbloods!" Draco says looking at Hermione as I roll my eyes. Filch comes up accusing Harry of killing his cat.

"Argus! Argus, I... Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. Everyone except... you four." Dumbledore commands pointing at us. Everyone leaves as we stay put looking around nervously. "She's not dead, Argus. She has been petrified." He explains. Lockhart runs up to make a comment.

"Ah, thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her." He explains as Harry and I roll our eyes. I even see McGonagall and Snape snicker.

"But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say..." Dumbledore continues.

"Ask them. It's they who's done it. You saw what he wrote on the wall." Filch yells to us. Snape immediately jumps to our defense.

"If I might, Headmaster? Perhaps Potter, Opes and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, the circumstances are suspicious. I, for one, don't recall seeing Potter at dinner." Snape begins.

"We were at Nearly Headless Nick's death day party, Professor." Harry begins to explain.

"Yeah" Hermione starts. "All four of us!" She shouts defending me and I smile.

"Innocent until proven guilty." Dumbledore states and Filch pouts with anger. "We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris. And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution...to all." He bids us to go to our common rooms. I walk back with Professor Snape.

"Professor, I am excited for potions this year. I can't wait to learn." I say excitedly. "Thank you for giving us pitch time too, we need it." He seems to warm up.

"You're welcome Ms. Opes. I cannot wait to see you as the chaser, and potentially a future potioneer." He prides.

"Thank you Professor." I smile and bounce along to my dorm room.

The next morning I catch up with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. We walk down the stairs towards our Transfiguration class.

"It's a bit strange, isn't it?" Hermione asks.

"Strange?" Harry says.

"You hear this voice, a voice only you two can hear, and then Mrs. Norris turns up Petrified. It's just... strange." She inquires

"Do you think we should have told them? Dumbledore and the others, I mean?" Harry asks.

"Don't you think they could do something about it?" I say.