Forty One

New gif 👀 Also just a reminder that "Amelia" will be split into two parts, and we're nearing the end of the first half (Chapter 50 or 51, depending on how I chose to split it)

New gif 👀 Also just a reminder that "Amelia" will be split into two parts, and we're nearing the end of the first half (Chapter 50 or 51, depending on how I chose to split it).  This chapter is going to be longer than usual (took me three hours to edit 🥴 and is almost 4000 words oops 😬), so I hope that's a good thing for you all (because the next update is short). Finally, only eight away from 1500 readers! Thank you all so so much for reading and shoutout to those who vote and comment (I like seeing them and will always respond to you)!

I also made a playlist if anyone is interested! Just click the link in my bio.

Enjoy!

Levi and Amelia returned to their group with Hange, the trio telling their subordinates everything they'd found

"So they plan to eat Eren?" Armin clarified with a nervous gulp.

"Yeah; Eren remembered a conversation between Ymir and Bertholdt." Hange gave the rundown for them, Mikasa instantly heading for the door as they finished.

This is an interesting development; I wonder if that means that's how all titan shifters get their powers?

But the question remains: where does it originate?

Amelia was pulled from her thoughts, making herself to push away the curiosity that lingered within her, narrowing her gaze at the quarrel before her.

Levi caught Mikasa's shoulder, "calm down; we all know you want to get Eren back, but going on a rampage won't help anyone."

"And what would you do if it was Amelia?" She taunted, angrily glaring at him.

Amelia's head snapped at the mention of her name being used so casually, trying to come up with a solution to break the tense atmosphere.

"That's Lieutenant Amelia, cadet." Levi hissed, "we need to be strategic and concise, Ackerman. You know that."

Mikasa grunted, shaking out of his hold as she stomped frustratedly out of the room. The rest of the squad left behind her, Levi, Hange, and Amelia now all alone.