Seventy Eight

[WARNING: entire chapter contains sexual content; possessiveness and aggressive foreplay (consensual), dominance, edge play (spanking, choking), mild degrading]

She surrendered an irregular sigh, her toes desperately strained from the exhilarating sensation his tongue incredibly provided, his mouth traveling along all the sensational crevices

She surrendered an irregular sigh, her toes desperately strained from the exhilarating sensation his tongue incredibly provided, his mouth traveling along all the sensational crevices. His fingers moved like a glorious symphony, the melody one she would rather never forget, or have end.

Her thighs unconsciously squeezed together, Levi smirking while the space between practically dripped "are you desiring it?"

"What?" She questioned, tugging his raven fringe, the thirst she'd fervently craved to be utterly satisfied hurriedly rising.

"You tell me." He murmured, expanding his advance of her inherently seductive territory.

"I requested you don't hold back- or do you wish for your punishment sooner than intended?"

"No."

"Then answer me," he boldly commanded, his pure lavender aroma a silent symbol demonstrating his delicious devotion, "I won't ask nicely a second time."

His mere demeanor had been intoxicatingly dominant, a harsher layer he'd neglected Amelia of until this point. It came naturally, which pleasantly shocked her. He seemed eager, though privately quenched his own carnal instincts in order to make the experience that much more gratifying.

"I want you to help me finish, Levi."

And he did.

Contradicting the particularly tense environment, he would obediently obey. He quickened his pace, Amelia arching her back as she forcefully pulled his ebony locks, the anticipated euphoria peaking. Her chest slowly rose and fell, Amelia trying her best to recollect the required oxygen into her whining lungs.

"May I be done?"

"Huh?" She peered down at him, noticing the dampness already glistening on his features, a result implemented by his behavior and the moonlight pouring into the room, its blue hue allowing the alluring sapphire specs infused in his complicated steel irises to inevitably captivate her soul.