Forty Nine

One more chapter of the first half after this

Thank you so so much for your support- reading, commenting, voting, all of it! I'm astounded with how many of you read each chapter regularly and for that, I commend you!

One small note: I have changed the color of the ribbon to sapphire. I have a reason for doing so that will be revealed WAY later, but I thought best to let you know!

Will post the second update later today.

For now, get the tissues, and enjoy (as much as possible)

"Charge!" Erwin yelled with conviction, tightly clasping onto the reigns of his horse as he led the new recruits and himself to their inevitable demise

They fired simultaneous green flares into the sky, the Beast Titan preparing to throw more boulders that would annihilate them into oblivion.

Levi utilized the distraction and manipulated it to his advantage, as it had been intended. He relied on his ODM gear to destroy the wall of titans surrounding the Beast, gradually gaining traction as he advanced to his actual target.

The signals were sent in a second wave as another round of rocks came, crushing them effortlessly.

As the rest of the cadets fell in the third session, Levi finally managed to reach the Beast Titan.

Covered in the steaming blood of his latest kills, he attached himself to the brown fur of his enemy. It rambunctiously roared in retaliation, Levi swiftly moving in his distinctive circular motions to immobilize its powerful arms. He then quickly took out both of his opponents eyes, followed by its heels as he maintained the inhumanly rapid pace.

The monster fell boisterously with a painful cry, which echoed through the almost empty plain.

"What's wrong?" Levi sneered, "not enjoying yourself anymore?"

Levi demolished his other free hand and nape easily, though was cautious not to cut too deep in its flesh.

The strange man who had controlled the Beast was exposed. Levi hadn't missed a beat, his sword intuitively making its way directly into his mouth.