Fifty Five

A few small things! First, THANK YOU ALL! I can't believe I'm #2 in the leviackerman hashtag- I'm speechless

A few small things! First, THANK YOU ALL! I can't believe I'm #2 in the leviackerman hashtag- I'm speechless. So thank you, truly. Second, I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS! In the last chapter when you all were saying 'we' it made my heart so happy. I'm glad that you're able to insert yourself and can relate to Amelia as a character! I love love it.

Two things about this chapter: hope you like the lengthy update! Longer than I intended (oops) and I know that near the end I repeat words a lot. I usually avoid this, but because it takes place in someone's thoughts, I did this on purpose to mimic how someone would typically reflect (like I definitely do not think in big smart person words lol).

Enjoy :)

"What?" Eren asked, an elemental shock exuding from him

"That's impossible, nobody could survive out there without the proper survival gear; ODM equipment, swords, a horse, food, water- not to mention the titans." Armin interjected, "Dr. Yeager was an extraordinary case."

"Yeah that sounds like a load of bull." Jean scoffed, lazily crossing his legs as he leaned into his uncomfortable chair, nonchalantly waving off the speech.

"Do you think someone is actually out there?" Mikasa whispered from her seat beside Eren, focusing only on the titan shifter's opinion.

"Is it one of the people from where Dr. Yeager was from?" Hange titled their head in confusion, placing a hand under their jaw, as if it would assist them in their attempt to generate a fathomable assessment, "I mean, it has to be- right?"

"Is this for real?" Connie was stunned, speaking in a hushed volume, "they came here now?"

"Are they going to take down the wall?!" Sasha worried, obviously panicked from the news of a mysterious intruder. It was only logical that they would be a threat, given the current situation that had been presented; who else would be coming from beyond the walls? It hadn't made any sense; they would have to be preemptively prepared, with all of the necessities Armin had mentioned earlier.

"They won't." The young boy interrupted the hysteric frenzy, not sure how much information he was allowed to divulge in front of this many people- for the time being.