Fifty

Final chapter of part one!

I'll be posting the first update of part two on Tuesday.

Enjoy (again, as much as you can)

Armin had devised a plan, refusing to let Corporal Amelia's sacrifice be in vain

In its execution, though, Armin was burnt severely- on the brink of death.

Reiner was captured, Hange somehow miraculously surviving through the explosion from Bertholdt's transformation.

Levi had swiftly docked onto the hard surface by Eren, covered in titan blood from his latest prey.

"I just used the last of my gas- give me your gear so I can chase him." Levi firmly ordered, attentively focused on Zeke and the quadruped titan so as not to lose them.

"Yes!" Eren frantically responded, his trembling fingers toying with his ODM gear.

"Hurry!" Levi urged, not wanting to let Zeke get away.

Eren became distracted from the task his Captain gave as a cough escaped from behind him, the angry boy slowly turning and clutching Armin's torso with a new sense of urgency.

"I hear him!" Eren screamed, Levi slumping in dejection as he realized that the small window he'd had for his success had now passed.

Stupid brat, he mentally scolded him, his attention span doesn't even last two fucking minutes.

"Corporal! Give me the syringe!" He hoarsely begged.

The Beast Titan- he's going to get out.

Mikasa linked with the pair, stumbling on the orange cobblestone as shock set in, "that's Armin?"

I'm not going to make it.

Levi hesitated, not having more time to deliberate. He pulled the box from his coat, thinking of the Commander and Amelia.

Were they alive?

Was he being rash?

Should he wait?

"Turn Armin into a titan- and then we can have him eat Berthdoldt! Hurry up and inject him!" Eren barked the demand, Levi narrowing his gaze at his blatant insubordination.