Fifty Two

[WARNING: chapter will mention of suicide]A/N: this will be the only warning for the topic

A/N: this will be the only warning for the topic

[WARNING: chapter will mention of suicide]A/N: this will be the only warning for the topic

Levi,

If you're reading this, that's rather unfortunate.

It means I didn't make it, which sucks.

It sucks really bad.

Look, I think it's important that I warn you about what exactly my intentions are for this. I don't want to make this some cliché or depressing note- even if it's the last thing I'll be able to give you. This is meant to help, not harm!

Also, I want to preemptively apologize for my writing- I'm going to do my best to convey everything I can to you without sounding like a total idiot (I'll save you the breath).

Since that has been established, I should start with an apology. So, Levi, I'm sorry for dying. I know you're a mixture of pissed and upset- BUT just think, you don't have this annoying brat to watch over anymore!

Well, I tried. Lighten up, will you? Farlan and Isabel won't be able to take it. You looked like a sad puppy when you're genuinely melancholy. I always hated seeing you like that and yes, I could tell- you're not as slick as you think, Ackerman!

That's brings me into my next topic: do me a favor- my final and most crucial request of you.

Keep going.

I know you're probably thinking: "who does she think so is? Going and getting herself killed, then asking for something in return." I understand, truly, but this is an important one. Just this once- please listen.

We relied heavily on each other- arguably an unhealthy amount (dynamic duo gang! Yes, I will still refer to us as a gang, as should you). Even so, don't let this stop you! Do the things you enjoy- drink some exquisite black tea (for me too!), clean something, read a book. Continue with those hobbies you find pleasing, and then do them again and again.

Life isn't long enough for you to sit around and cry, not that I'm entirely convinced my death would make you do that (all I imagine is a little shrug of like "shit" coming from you).