Seventy Nine

"Seriously, I have no idea how I should cover- this

"Seriously, I have no idea how I should cover- this." Amelia gestured at her body, which had been clad in obvious bruises from the rough handling the early morning. Not to unintentionally implicate she necessarily complained about the pain shooting through her legs; in her personally sadistic way, she thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Well, your uniform will conceal the majority." He rolled his eyes, pulling his tan coat on his arms. Despite his emanating annoyance, he felt slightly guilty due to the markings. However, Amelia's strange nature of studying them and privately presenting the spots like a honored medal made his remorse quickly disperse.

Levi leisurely strolled across the room, grabbing an old item from the shelf. Once the dulled fabric met his fingertips, he tossed the clothing, "wear it."

She blinked in surprise, flickering between him and the soft crimson material, "you kept my scarf?"

He didn't respond, Amelia gradually creeping along the wooden floorboards, "Levi?"

"Tch, obviously. Why wouldn't I?"

Noting he inadvertently wished for any insinuations referencing their rather complicated history to disappear, Amelia merely grinned. She wrapped it around her neck, strategically hiding the hickey's littering her tanned skin. 

He nodded in approval, "problem solved."

Her new region in their dwelling had her catch sight of herself, Amelia narrowing her gaze in dissatisfaction, "you can see the purple through my shirt."

And she was correct; the deep protrusions were stubbornly visible in the white button down, the other contusions on her lower hips fortunately masked by the brown bottoms.

While Amelia intently observed her tiny stature in the broken reflection, Levi sat on the emerald armchair. His black boot effortlessly slipped on his heel, a throaty scoff escaping him, Levi muttering, "nobody will be looking anyway."

"Gee, thanks." She pouted, briefly glimpsing at her apathetic partner, dejecting a defeated sigh. Her head shook slightly, dark disheveled curls simultaneously bouncing. Reverting to the actual dilemma, she pondered aloud, "I think Hange has a black top; we're the same size, wouldn't you say?"