Thirty Two

Hello all!! I decided give you all an extra update this week just because :) This chapter is dedicated to Imnotfunny_  because of their kind words 🥺 thank you so much for the support!

Hello all!! I decided give you all an extra update this week just because :) This chapter is dedicated to Imnotfunny_ because of their kind words 🥺 thank you so much for the support!

Enjoy!

"I can't believe we were actually approved

"I can't believe we were actually approved." Amelia chimed, her excited steps echoing through the open corridor.

"Did you doubt me, Lieutenant?" Erwin rose an amused brow, noticing her flustered state that followed his response.

He'd been curious about her poor appearance that morning- bruises wouldn't magically appear on her arms, and those were just what had been visible.

Erwin wanted to know what in the world happened the prior evening, but thought it best to ask privately at a later date.

"No sir! It's just-," he interrupted her, "I know, I'm just teasing you Corporal."

She let out a sigh of relief as they continued forward, her shoulders slumping as the tension dissipated from her muscles.

"Amelia?" Someone shouted, panic instantly swelling in her chest.

She froze, suddenly paralyzed from the sound of that voice.

"You're still alive?" They questioned with surprise laced in their tone.

She physically couldn't bring herself to move, her hazel irises wide as she remained in the state of paralysis, feet seemingly stuck to the marble flooring.

Why's he here? She wondered, why's he in the castle?

Levi noticed the frightened expression on her face, leaning down to her ear and whispering,  "are you okay? Who is that?"

She shivered from his warm breath as it tickled her skin, though, as much as she desired to, she wasn't able to focus on his calming timbre.

"Look at your father when he's talking to you." The person snapped, finally catching up to the infamous trio near the end of the outdoor hallway.