Seventy Six

"Idiot

"Idiot." He scoffed, disapprovingly shaking his head, "have you forgotten your last six and a half years as a core member of the Scouts? You're supposed to be a Corporal- at least try and act like it."

"I know I told you to motive me," Amelia grunted, strategically crashing her blades down against his, the shrilling collision cutting through the tranquility of the almost empty training space, "but I didn't portend complete disparaging, Levi."

"I thought I'd try something new," he mischievously smirked, "so you don't relish degrading. I'll take note."

She grunted, pulling her swords away before swinging her right foot into the air, just barely missing his face, "not in this setting."

He raised an amused brow, "oh? Are you insinuating there are different circumstances it could be appropriate?"

"Please," she huffed, "it's been far too long- who remembers?"

In a swift movement, Levi appeared behind her, kicking her roughly in a manner that sent her onto the dirt below. He hastily shifted their position, his hands wrapping around her wrist while hovering over her. He consciously smacked her fist to the ground so the hilts were forced elsewhere, the silver saber reflecting the contrasting pink, orange, and yellow hues the incoming sunrise painted above.

Amelia paused a moment, pondering the intoxicating man caging her. His elegant features had a faint shadow cast thanks to the ends of his raven fringe, his pale skin glistening from the thin damp layer, the sweat resulted from the exertion. He panted, chest quickly rising and falling with the expansion and compression of his burning lungs.

She nearly smiled, managing to successfully quench the urge provided their present situation and its controversial premise.

He's beautiful.

"Trust me," he came forward, hot breath seductively tickling her ear, "I do."

"I give." She resounded, Levi beginning to pull himself from his post, though Amelia expeditiously grabbed hold of his arm, adroitly returning him and switching their stance.