Twenty Nine

Levi twirled a chocolate curl between his fingers as she looked at him with tired eyes, "go back to sleep

Levi twirled a chocolate curl between his fingers as she looked at him with tired eyes, "go back to sleep." She mumbled, scooting closer to him.

"I would, but alas, I cannot." He formally spoke.

She scrunched her nose, "why're you talking like that?"

"So you'd do that." He smiled tenderly at her, a faint blush creeping onto her cheeks from the implication, "it's adorable."

It was weird to Amelia- seeing Levi act in such a manner. Even during their time in the underground, he never showed so much emotion. Not that she was complaining; she was more than happy to see him like this.

It made her love him even more, if possible.

"What'll help you sleep?" Amelia yawned, nestling her head deeper into his chest.

He smirked, "we could go another round."

She instinctively collided her palm to his arm from the impish suggestion, "it's the middle of the night!"

"That's hasn't stopped us before." He huskily retorted, the gruff undertone making the woman shiver from the anticipation.

She leaned in, their jaws moving in sync as they begun to passionately kiss one another, their bodies becoming entwined for the third time that evening.

☾☾☾

Amelia felt a light, feathery pair of lips on her cheek, causing her eyelids to flutter open.

"Good morning." Levi hoarsely greeted, "did you rest well?"

It was the fifth morning they'd woken up together, neither one of them ever wanting the new routine to end.

"When I actually got the chance to sleep, yes." She muttered, slyly flashing the man her dimples.

His hand hung protectively over her waist, back connected to his broad chest.

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?" His hot breath tickled her ear, forcing goosebumps to litter on her exposed tanned skin.

I'll never get used to this.