Forty Seven

No hate to Erwin in the original plot! This just worked with my storyline :) Also, for those who don't remember (which I'm guessing is most of you) WAY back, when Isabel, Farlan, and Amelia all were composing a plan, Isabel suggested the Amelia se...

No hate to Erwin in the original plot! This just worked with my storyline :) Also, for those who don't remember (which I'm guessing is most of you) WAY back, when Isabel, Farlan, and Amelia all were composing a plan, Isabel suggested the Amelia seduce him for the documents because he had a "soft spot" for her, and back in chapter 26 (I think lol) when they were in the infirmary it hinted at it too (as well as a few other places, which I believe one of you caught)!

Only three more chapters of the first half.

Anyways, enjoy!

Amelia's gear was hooked into the cement, her foot pressed against the hard surface while the other leisurely dangled in the air

Amelia's gear was hooked into the cement, her foot pressed against the hard surface while the other leisurely dangled in the air. Levi had a similar position next to her, the pair vigilant as Eren leapt from the wall, sinking his teeth into his fist.

Thankfully, he hardened quickly, and Mikasa easily brought him back to the squad from the crystal that sealed off the gate.

"Eren! Is your ODM secure?" Hange hollered, seeking confirmation from their spot atop the outer layer of Wall Maria.

"It's fine, though, I did manage to lose my cloak." Before he could even finish his response, Mikasa draped the deep emerald fabric over his shoulders, granting hers to the angry boy.

"Thank you." He timidly muttered, a faint blush on his now rosy cheeks.

How sweet, Amelia smiled slightly at the duo.

"How's it look down there?" Levi shouted, refocusing on the execution of the first phase of their meticulous plan.

"It's secure!" The soldier called, shooting the green flare toward the crystal sky, the color contrasting with the blue hue of the morning.

"Our side is plugged too!" Someone informed, releasing another signal from the opposite end.

"We pulled it off." Hange blinked, a hint of amazement in her dark brown irises as they glistened over, feeling the weight of the accomplishment.

"Eren, are you okay?" Amelia asked, scanning over his taller stature with trouble.

We don't have the location of the Colossal, Armored, or Beast Titan; who knows when they'll show up, Amelia silently had been concerned, her nerves increasing with each passing moment.