Forty Eight

ANOTHER TWO UPDATES!

Also, if you're wondering, there will be two more tomorrow as well and that will end the first half!

Until then, enjoy!

Red painted the homes beneath him

The Beast Titan smashed and murdered his fellow scouts without any sign of remorse.

Countless, slaughtered.

The familiar sickening iron stench filled his nostrils while he harshly glared at the monster, practically shaking from the anger that effortlessly radiated off him.

The only people that were left standing in the inner wall now were the new recruits, himself, and the Commander.

Everyone else- gone. Killed by the Beast's titan army, boulders, or fallen debris.

He reached for yet another rock, preparing to send the crushed pieces flying once more.

"Troops fall back!" An unidentifiable person fanatically demanded.

"Get down!" Levi shouted in unwavering assistance to the stranger, shielding himself. He landed in an alleyway in the middle two abandoned buildings, watching in horror as the blood curling screams of the dying soldiers filled the deafening silence.

He moved in an instant, "the enemy is throwing boulders- get the horses and retreat to the wall!"

Marlo and the others obeyed, not wasting a moment of each precious second. They hid in the small, secluded space that rested between the wall and the town, doing their best to stay out of the line of fire.

Floch, a new recruit with ginger hair, shyly fell to the ground. He rocked back and forth, trembling palms covered his ears as he remained in the constant state of fear.

"Do you wanna die? Get your ass up!" Levi forcibly dragged him, roughly throwing him behind the barricade of cement to protect him.

Fucking rookie, he mentally scolded the practically useless child.