Thirty

For anyone who wants to listen, here is the song: https://youtu

For anyone who wants to listen, here is the song: https://youtu.be/xG7ea6lX0sU

Or if that doesn't work, it is Beethoven's Violin Sonata No. 9 (Movement 1)

Enjoy!

"Commander?" Amelia called with a curious tone, wondering why they had randomly halted in the middle of the corridor

"Look in there." He motioned, Levi and Amelia following his direction.

The pair noticed that the room seemed to have a few nobles practicing ballroom dancing, piano and violin accompanying one another in precise unison.

She sighed at the familiar sound, "I love the violin."

"Want to go in?" Erwin asked, his hand strategically placed behind him as he towered over the short woman.

"Are we allow to?"

"I don't see why not." He cheekily grinned, walking into the overly extravagant hall.

It had large, intricate cream colored pillars outlining its decorative walls, which were clearly supporting the walkway above. The windows were uncovered, allowing the sun to illuminate the open area. Both of the chandeliers were also lit, giving a soft, warm light. The sound of the female noble's heels clicked in a satisfactory fashion against the marble floor, the complicated melody nearly drowning out the vibration.

"It's breathtaking." Amelia gasped, basking her surroundings.

She walked over excitedly to the musicians as their song finished, "you both play beautifully."

"Oh thank you." The pianist beamed, "it's not everyday we're the ones that get compliments."

She faced the tall man sitting on the bench, his chestnut hair bouncing slightly as he spoke. His emerald irises gazed at her hazel ones happily, causing Amelia to awkwardly avert her attention elsewhere.

"We really appreciate that." The violinist nodded, blonde locks delicately cascading down the sides of his round cheeks.

"Of course; I know how much work goes into perfecting such a talent, so I can't imagine you not receiving the credit you deserve." She frowned at the notion.