[60]

"Are you seriously mad at me?" Jin asked Nayeon in disbelief.

Nayeon forcefully closed her locker before facing the guy.

"I am not mad at you, okay?" She replied with a very sarcastic tone.

"Then what's with you ignoring me for the whole two subjects?" Jin asked.

"She's just jealous, Daeil guy. I mean, the first thing she saw this morning is you talking with Rosé." Chaeyoung from behind spoke that surprised the two.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Nayeon exclaimed, "Your mother didn't teach you not to listen to other else's conversation, did she?" Nayeon told her.

"Hello? I was just beside your locker and I can't unhear you." Chaeyoung chuckled. "Anyways, see you later. Fight well." She said glancing at both before she walked away.

"Okay, I get it. You were jealous for a reason you shouldn't. Rosé was just actually talking about your hangout last weekend. And that--"

"Yeah, last weekend." Nayeon cut off with an emphasis on the words she uttered. "Last weekend where you never texted me and replied to my messages."

"Woah, woah wait. Let's see if I understand you," Jin sighed before continuing, "you are mad because I didn't reply to your messages?"

Nayeon cutely nodded that made Jin chuckle.

"Okay, then I'll apologize for that. But didn't I tell you I will be at my father's house for the weekend?"

"You did, but just because you'll go home doesn't mean you'll ignore me, I mean, ugh forget it.. I just miss you, that's all." She said without meeting the guy's eyes because she feels shy.

Jin just stared at her smiling. Nayeon noticed his stares so she looks at him.

"Now what?"

"Aww, baby. I miss you too." Jin said, he widely opened his arms asking for a hug, "How about you give your worldwide handsome boyfriend a hug instead of getting mad, huh?" He smiled.

Nayeon rolled her eyes for his self-compliment, but she steps forward to hug him.

Jin enclosed her with his arms very tight.

"Everything's fine now, bunny. All thanks to you." He whispered in their hug.

The girl broke the hug after what he said. "What do you mean by everything's fine?"

"It's all good now. My dad, mom, Junmyeon hyung. We're all good. We talked and we had a decent family dinner, everything's really fine now." Jin said.

"Really? I'm happy for you, Jin!" Nayeon hugs him again for a second but broke it again, "but does it mean that you won't be moving anymore? How about Jungkook? Your real dad and mom?"

"I'm still moving, I have to. I need to know them, and give Jungkook a brother he always asked about. And like I've said, we talked and everything went well so..." Jin smiled.

"I'm happy that you found yourself forgiving them. See, I told you it would be alright." Nayeon smiled too.

"Yeah, thanks to you. You motivated and encouraged me a lot." Jin said then hugs the girl one more time.

"I love you so much, bunny." He uttered.

--

I'm sorry, you guys 💔
Busy at school ✌