[13]

"I can't believe this! This Social Media Club is getting into my nerves

"I can't believe this! This Social Media Club is getting into my nerves." Jin is sulking after reading the tweet. "It's good they only got the thing in the parking lot."

"The SMC is only allowed to show evidence that is taken within the school. Beyond, they can't do that. Their information is limited." Nayeon explained.

They are in the rooftop again, together with the maknaes. Chaeyoung is just laughing because of Hyunjin and Joohyun's replies on the tweet.

"Why though? Did you do something besides talking in the parking lot?" Tzuyu asked them.

"Eh?" Nayeon went silent.

"I drive them home. Eunwoo is also there but he isn't included in the photos." - Jin

"That's so sweet, it's like driving your girlfriend home with her brother," Dahyun said acting flattered.

"Yah, he can drive you guys too if you want." Nayeon defended.

"Right. They were in the parking area and at the exact time, I was also about to go home. I think it would be rude not to offer driving them home." Jin added.

"Alright alright. You both are so defensive." Dahyun chuckled.

"Listen, can I just buy this school and find out who the SMC are and kick them out?" Jin blurted.