[23]

One fine Saturday...

"You and that Daeil guy are really dating? Are you serious? I thought his tweet was a joke."

"I am serious unnie, but the idea of dating is not," Nayeon said as she places a juice on the table for her visitor. She sat in front of her.

"What do you mean?" Soo-young is still confused.

Nayeon told her the circumstance, and she told her everything and never left single information out of it. She started from who Jin is, but never mentioned about the things Jin wanted her not to tell others about.

"He hates attention? Wow, that's weird."

"Everything is weird if you look at it like that unnie, we are all different. Attention's giving him anxiety," Nayeon said defending Jin.

"You told me he was once a bad student in Daeil and they described him as the one who lacks attention? Is he a paradox? He wanted attention but he doesn't when it'll come his way."

"It was all because of his brother. He dealt with his anxiety just to annoy him,"

"Oh okay. But does this thing ever crossed your mind?"

"What thing?"

"Falling in love with him,"

"What?" She fixed the way she sits and looks at her unnie in disbelief.

"Even if you admitted that you like my brother, still, that thing can happen as a consequence of what you're doing, we'll never know."

She chuckled, "I think I thought about that somehow but unnie, the reason why I agreed is that he's my friend, more like returning a favor because he approached me and that someone listened and stayed with me for the first time in the same room. Secondly, I like your brother, there's no way I'll be liking Daeil guy when I already fixed my eyes on Chanchan oppa, and remember that Daeil guy already like someone from his past."

"Yah. I already told you, women are not on Chanyeol's vocabulary, not even on a single strand of his hair, all he thinks is about study and how to lead students and the council. I won't be wondering if he'll be the next president of Korea, to be honest." Soo-young told her.

"It's not that I want him to be my boyfriend, unnie! I really just admire him,"

"Then that's not what I'm pointing out, Im Nayeon!"

"Then what are we talking about here, unnie?"

"I'm talking about you falling in love with that Kim Seokjin, not only because you just admire him just like Chanyeol but because you really like him, get it? Like to be your boyfriend, your fiancé, your husband, the father of your children--"

"Unnie!"

"What?"

"That's not gonna happen, okay?"

"Don't talk like it's already done, Nayeon-ah. We'll never know, we don't know what the future holds,"

"What's your main point then, unnie?"

"I would say you stop that fake relationship, but it's still your choice. I won't interfere, but here's a thing bunny, guard your heart."

"What's that supposed to mean now unnie? But okay, whatever you say,"

"Yah, take that advice seriously or else, you will be seeing yourself turn into something you'll never think you would become,"

"Like I am a bunny and I will turn into a pig?" She laughed.