[5]

"Okay, if 8 is raised to negative 2, it is equal to 1 over 8 raised to 2. So, the final answer is 1 over 64. Again, that's how you do negative exponents. Did you get it now?" Nayeon explained.

"We didn't catch up. Another example." Joohyun raised in.

"What do you mean we? It's only you who didn't. Yesterday you have the nerve to say Momo is dumb but it's actually you who is dumb here like--"

"Hey hey hey, watch your words, young man." Teacher Jihyo stopped Jin from talking.

"No teacher, Nayeon here already had like 9 examples yet she didn't get it and she's doing it on purpose. Our topic is not that hard to understand, a six years old can do it in 3 examples but--"

"Hey, enough." Nayeon stopped him this time. "That's for our topic in today's lesson. Thank you for listening." Nayeon bowed and Jin followed. They went to their seat.

The class clapped their hands. Joohyun just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, nice teamwork the both of you, the topic is very well explained. Now, who's next?" Teacher Jihyo asked.

"Teacher it's our turn. Come on Tzuyu! Be confident this time." Dahyun encouraged Tzuyu and they went in front.

Lunchtime,

Jin is holding his tray of food but again he ran out of table, he saw Dahyun's table. He is about to put down his tray on the table when Chaeyoung stopped him.

"Hey, just because we allowed you to sit here yesterday doesn't mean we allow it again today. Go find your own." She said.

"I didn't find one." He admitted.

"It's not that we don't like you here. It's just that we have to avoid gossips and everything. Yesterday, some are already saying you are courting one of us." Dahyun said.

"What? What kind of school is this?"

"Joohyun's work perhaps. She's eyeing you."

"Tss. That person. Look, I don't care okay? Just let me sit here." He is about to put down again his tray but Tzuyu stopped him this time.

"No, really. Just go elsewhere. Don't you have friends?"

"Nayeon." He said.

"What?"

"We're actually friends. Where is she by the way?"

"Are you talking with each other?"

"Yeah. She's not that quiet as you guys described her. Maybe you just don't know how to approach." He smirked.

"Or maybe she really likes you," Chaeyoung said.

"What? Nah. We just have something in common, I could say." He clarified.

"Really? Woah." Dahyun said in disbelief.

"She is in the rooftop probably. She is always there and I wonder how someone likes it there when you have to deal with hundreds of stairs." Tzuyu said.

"Oh okay. Can I take this food there?"

"You're not allowed to do that," Tzuyu answered.

"Then maybe I'll leave it here. You guys can eat my food." He said and handed the tray.

"You're really going? Just be careful. Someone really is eyeing you."

"I am not afraid of that Joohyun just so you know okay? I'll be going." Jin is about to walk away,

"Wait! If you and Nayeon really talk, can you say we want to be friends with her? She really seemed nice but we just don't know to approach her."

Jin chuckled. "You can befriend her only if you guys know Harry Styles." He said.

"Harry-- what?" Chaeyoung said confused.
"Who is that?"
"Hairy who? Nayeon likes guys who have hairy styles?" Dahyun asked.

Jin just laughed and went away.

"What did he say?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know. He said Harry, maybe Harry Potter?"

"No, he said hairy styles. So, maybe Nayeon likes boys with hairy styles... Or guys with good hair styles?" Dahyun said while thinking.

"But why are they talking about hairstyles? Are they crazy?" Tzuyu said.

"Omo! Is Jin perhaps gay?" Dahyun asked widening her eyes.

"What?!" The two exclaimed.

"Yah, if they're talking about hairstyles then it is about girl's hairstyles, they can talk about Short Wavy Bob, Blunt Cut, Low Bun and the like." Dahyun deciphered.

"Possible. Plus the fact that he said they have something in common. So, they both like to talk about those things." Chaeyoung added.

"And... he is friends with Nayeon, a girl. When in fact he can be friends with boys in our class like Hyunjin, Bambam, or Beomgyu and talk about Basketball, PS4,etc. but he chose to be with Nayeon." Tzuyu concluded.

"Oh no. Kim Seokjin is gay!" They said in unison.

---