[42]

"Why are you laughing?" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung

It's Monday morning. As announced, they will still be present on their week break. Chaeyoung and Dahyun arrived early at school and currently in the cafeteria nearby.

"Did you see the overall top achievers?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Eunwoo. He's the only first-year to be included on the list and he's the sixth."

"Okay, so?" Dahyun looks at Chaeyoung confused.

"It's funny because you always call him stupid, but look at him topping the achievement." Chaeyoung laughed.

"It's only because his sister is Nayeon unnie. I would also be that smart if I have an intelligent sibling." Dahyun defended.

"Okay, but I doubt it if you can still call him stupid again. You'll be ashamed."

"Just pray our paths won't cross ever, I'm so tired of fighting with him."

"Actually the point is, you should be friends. Especially now we're not on good terms with Nayeon unnie. We have to know how to befriend her again." Chaeyoung remembered.

"I really want to apologize to Nayeon unnie but we don't know how, her old personality is back. I wonder if they are still friends with Daeil guy."

"That's why we have to talk to Eunwoo, we need his help."

"I think he also knows that we are the creators of SMC, don't you think he will also get mad at us?"

"That's why you have to try to talk to him."

"Why me? You know we can't be together in one atmosphere."

"It is also for you guys to have peace." Tzuyu who just arrived spoke.

"Yah, do you know what we're talking about?" - Dahyun

"I don't, but I think I understand the last statement you said." Tzuyu laughed.

"You have to stop bickering with Eunwoo. It's so tiring listening to your dramas." Tzuyu added.