[41]

Another day of an examination day has passed and things get serious and awkward at the same time after what happened. Jin, Nayeon, and the maknaes didn't talk. They studied their lessons on their own.

Hoseok, on the other hand, was confused when Jin didn't upload his video. He asked him and Jin told him that he wouldn't tell everyone about the club but it doesn't mean that he, also with the maknaes and Momo, will not reflect on what they've done.

Jin's already at his apartment and too lazy to review his lesson for their last examination tomorrow.

-

Upon seeing Nayeon's tweet, he thought of messaging her

Upon seeing Nayeon's tweet, he thought of messaging her. He still didn't apologize to her, the girl seems she doesn't want to talk to him.

 He still didn't apologize to her, the girl seems she doesn't want to talk to him

Nayeon didn't reply at all. Now, he thinks of going over to their place. He just can't stop thinking about her, he felt really really sorry for accusing her.

He looks at his wristwatch, it's nearly 5:30. He got up, fixed himself, and readies himself to go out.

His bicycle is under repair so it's a no choice for him to use his car even if his destination is just a kilometer away.

He arrived in front of Nayeon's house and he's standing thinking why he went there. He sometimes doesn't know what he's doing when he knows he has done something wrong lol.

But he already arrived, he steps closer to the open front yard and is about to ring the doorbell when someone from behind spoke.

"Excuse me?"

Jin turns around to see, it's Namjoon. He looks like he just got from his resto, he walks past him and stood in front of the door but facing him.

"Why are you here?" He asked him with a serious tone.

"C-can I talk to N-Nayeon?" He said stuttering.

"She is up probably studying. Come in the next day." Namjoon stated and is about to turn his back to him,

"But I just want to ap--"

"You literally came here to talk to her as if nothing happened?" Namjoon cuts him off.