[65]

"I'm sorry for making you wait," Jin apologized.

"I thought you're not coming, but what's with all of these?" Nayeon asked.

They are already both seated on the table in the middle that the guy prepared.

"I just want to create my prom alone with you. You know, like no other people around, just the two of us,"

Nayeon chuckled.

"Did you just laugh?" Jin pouted.

"The 1D standees are behind you, I just can't help to laugh. Why did you get them though?"

"So you can have extra date tonight. They're the only one's I'm letting you to have a dance with," Jin said.

"But you know very well that I can leave you if for real they're here, right?" Nayeon teased.

"Okay then, let me throw all of them," the jealous Jin was about to stand but the girl stopped him.

"Yah, I'm just kidding," she laughed.

"I remember telling you to focus on me and only me during prom, right?"

Nayeon nodded.

"Because I'll also tell you something important later," he added.

"Why not now?"

"Let's ear first," he smiled.

"The food, please!" Jin shouted.

All of a sudden, two men in their suit came out.

"Eunwoo? Jungkook?"

The two placed the food in the table.

"You called us late, hyung!" Jungkook complained.

"Yeah, now we heard corny conversations like, ew!" Eunwoo stated.

Nayeon lightly hit her brother.

"Yah, what are you guys doing here?"

"We helped hyung prepared all of these tonight, and Namjoon-hyung actually cooked these foods for you," Jungkook explained.

"For what? Knowing this guy, he won't be doing this if it's not for something in exchange," Nayeon said, talking about Eunwoo who just rolled eyed her.

"Yeah, I asked them to help me in exchange of Dahyun and Tzuyu as their date tonight."

"But they're not allowed,"

"Chanyeol allowed it, so..." Jin told her, knowing that Chanyeol is the head of the council who prepared the school's prom.

"So you even talked to Chanyeol-oppa?"

"Yep,"

"How-"

"Let's just say because he owed me something,"

"And that is?"

"Excuse me? We're leaving," Eunwoo interrupted. "Jungkook, let's go,"

And the two men went out.

"If it isn't for me, Chanyeol won't meet Rosè. You know, like I connected them. Long story short, they are now dating." The guy explained, continuing the conversation.

Nayeon's eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Wait, are you hurt?" Jin exclaimed, remembering that his girl once had a crush on Chanyeol.

"No! Just surprised."

"Good to know,"

"So you talked to him to allow the two to attend the prom?"

"You're right,"

"And you asked Namjoon-oppa to cook for us?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, it's just so surprising that you did all of those."

"The things I do for you, baby," the guy winked at her.

Nayeon felt fluttered.

They continued to enjoy the moment together, ate the delicious foods that Namjoon cooked and Jin didn't miss a single opportunity to tell the girl how beautiful she is tonight.

They are now having a view of the panorama of the school and other sight that can be viewed from the rooftop.

"So Jin, what's that important thing you'll tell me,"

Jin faced her.

"I'm leaving you,"