[4]

"Do you know anything about algebra in general?" Nayeon asked him while looking for books.

"Nah, just numbers and letters, I guess." He answered while scanning a book too. Not realizing something.

Until he looks at her,

"Did you just start a conversation?" Jin is shocked.

Nayeon didn't say a single word, she walked past him holding a book. He closed the book he's holding and followed her.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Yu, I'll borrow this book." Nayeon gave her a library card.

"Okay." The librarian said. Jin is just standing there watching them. Until Nayeon is heading out, he again just followed.

"Where are we going?" He asked her.

"You can stay here if you want, or go back to the room. I'll do this and you do the reporting tomorrow." She instructed.

"What? No! I'll go with you." Jin opposed.

Nayeon just sighed and continue to walk.

They headed to a rooftop.

"Ahhh, the stairs are exhausting," Jin complained.

Nayeon put the books and other things in the table there and sit.

"I can't believe we just walked 201 steps just to do the activity here." Jin again blurted out.

"Did you count the stairs?" She asked without looking at him.

"Huh? No. Just an instinct." He said. He sat beside the girl but not to close, approximately 1 meter away.

Minutes passed but no one is talking. Jin just watches the girl do the activity. He don't know what to do to help and the silence is defeaning him.

"So, One Direction?" He started.

Nayeon looks at him with the same reaction when he saw her home screen wallpaper.

"I just remember." He said.

Nayeon looked away and continued what she's doing.

"Oh, I remember the One Direction albums I bought before. I wonder where they are right now." Jin let out.

Nayeon stopped writing. She looks at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you h-have a One Direction a-album?" She asked him stuttering.

Jin is puzzled by the girl's reaction.

"Well yeah of course. If you're a directioner you should have those right?" He said.

"Right, but not all can afford."

Jin noticed the girl's sudden change of mood, but he just nodded. "I have all their albums. I also had that 1D perfume I used before, posters and shirts."

"Woah, you're so fortunate you have those," Nayeon is amazed.

"I just don't know where they are, but I think they're in my room back in our house," Jin said and he looked at her.

"I noticed this topic made you excited." He said.

"It's typical, I'm a directioner." She replied and she continues to scan the book.

"Yeah but the fact that they said you never talk too much. So I was surprised you started a conversation while we're in the library and now we're talking." He said.