[66]

"WHAT?"

"Not now, okay? Not now. I'm just telling you in advance," Jin immediately assured.

Nayeon's eyes are starting to get sad and disappointed.

"Tell me everything about it now, please?" She pleaded.

"I have this promise with my previous dad about taking over his company overseas. That will happen after graduation. So as of now, I'm telling you that I won't be going to college with you because I'll study abroad for that promise,"

Jin stepped closer to the girl, cupping her cheeks and letting his thumb caress it softly.

"So let's enjoy the rest of our last academic year next year, okay?" Jin looks at her delicately.

Nayeon remained silent.

"Nayeon-ah,"

"Where will you study?"

"Australia,"

"Okay," she said sadly and looked down.

"Don't be sad, please? We can still talk by phone, I'll call you every day. I promised,"

"Okay then, starting tomorrow, no more video games and other stuff. Let's spend most of the time together for one year before you leave after graduation," the girl asked cutely.

"Okay, okay, let's do that." Jin chuckled. He kissed the girl's forehead, then they hugged.

-

As they told each other, Jin and Nayeon treasured every moment of their last year of high school. They made memories together, took a lot of pictures together for keeps.

After the prom, Eunwoo and Dahyun also started dating while Jungkook and Tzuyu are still in the denial stage of their feelings for each other.

Everything went pretty well. Jin and Nayeon told Namjoon about their situation and the older brother gave them advice, he even warned Jin to not look for other girls while in Australia during his study.

They know it would be hard for both of them, but they trust each other.

After Jin's departure, the guy gave Nayeon a short letter.

My baby Nayeonie,

I might be leaving but you will never leave my mind.

Trust me, even if I'm away I'll still always look for you at the end of the day because you got that one thing, and that's my heart.

I love you, always.

- Jin, your future husband

THE END