[14]

Days and weeks passed. Jin, Nayeon, and the maknaes became closer and closer. They always hang out in the rooftop, but Tzuyu still complains about the hundred of steps they have to walk.

"Tell me Nayeon unnie," Dahyun called out, "Is water wet?"

"What's with that question?" Nayeon questioned back.

"I'm just curious."

"Me, I have an answer!" Chaeyoung interrupts them.

"What?" Jin asked.

"Water is water." She answered confidently.

"Huh? The question was, is water wet?" Tzuyu corrected.

"I know. But I didn't say I KNOW the answer, I said I HAVE an answer, and that's my answer, water is water. Who cares if it is wet or not? As long as it makes other things wet." She said.

They laughed.

"Your answer actually has a point though." Jin said.

"Right. You know the answer?" Nayeon asked him.

"I think I read about that." He said.

"Okay, tell us."

They all look at him.

"Water itself is not wet, but it has a component that makes dry things wet." He answered.

They clapped.

"Wooo, Daeil guy is learning!" Dahyun cheered.

"Thanks to Nayeon unnie, you influenced him a lot already," Chaeyoung said.

"Ani, he's that smart himself," Nayeon said.

Ringgggg...

Jin's phone rung. "Yaya Miese?" he whispered.

"Oh, wait. I have to take this call." He excused.

"Sure."

He went away a far bit from his friends and answered the call.

"Hello?" He said.

"Annyeong my Jin, I already fixed your One Direction box. I already sent it, that package may be in your apartment by 6 pm." She informed.

"Oh really? Thanks!" He said and he glanced at Nayeon who is currently laughing with the maknaes.

"Sure. Got to go, I have something to do here. You take care there arasso?" Yaya Miese bid goodbye.

"Ye. Take care too. Bye!" He ended the call.

He went back to his friends after ending the call.

-

"Why do you want me to go to your apartment? Are you insane?" Nayeon confronted Jin, they are walking off the school.

"Help me with our homework again," he pleaded.

"We don't have homework, Seokjin-ah." She corrected.

"Oh, really?" He chuckled, "Then let's just hang out. Netflix? I'll order pizza. Let's invite the maknaes and Eunwoo."

She stopped and face him. "What is this again?"

"Nothing. I just want to do it since tomorrow's Saturday. TGIF?" He said.

"I'm sorry. I'll be in Namjoon oppa's resto."