[63]

Nayeon can't bear to see Jin falling and banged against the ground. She covers her face and waits for it to happen but also hoping someone from above will help him.

It's been seconds but she didn't hear any sound, instead, she heard claps.

What?

She opened her eyes and looked around, she saw everyone looking at her including the maknaes, Chanyeol, and Joy.

Her first concern hit her senses, she looked up and saw Jin with a parachute smiling like an idiot. She saw what was written on the parachute.

NAYEON, LET'S GO TO PROM AND BE MY DATE. THAT'S NOT A QUESTION, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. :)

What kind of corny thing is this? She thought.

With bold and capital letters, it was painted and she knew it was Jin's handwriting.

She was speechless, she froze at the moment and didn't move at all.

When Jin has touched the ground, he removed the parachute from him and he walked closer to the girl with a smile. The blood all over his face was all fake.

"Do you want to die? You could have told me and we'll do it easily," Nayeon stated.

Jin just laughed and he cupped the girl's cheeks.

The people around them started to walk away to give them me and privacy alone.

"You planned all of these?"

"Obviously,"

She lightly punched the guy's chest.

"You just gave me a heart attack,"

"Cause you're all I ever wanted,"

"What?"

"You're giving me a heart attack, looking like you do-oh. 'Cause you're all I ever wanted... 🎶" he sang the line from One Direction's Heart Attack.

"Be my date, okay? And during the prom, your eyes should only focus on me," he said firmly.

"Do I have a choice?" She chuckled.

He shook his head then gave Nayeon a quick kiss on the lips. They hugged each other feeling the moment.