[12]

"Nayeon-ah, serve this on table 7."

"Ne."

Nayeon is holding a Korean Beef Stew and heading to the table,

"Daeil guy?" She was surprised by the unexpected customer.

Jin glared at her with what she called him. "Daeil guy?"

"Oh Jin? What are you doing here?" She placed the food on the table.

"I don't know. Maybe looking for a boat?"

"Huh?"

"Well of course I am here to eat," Jin stated.

"Ah, right." She said, "Then, enjoy your meal sir." She smiled at him, then started to walk away.

"Oh wait," Jin held her arm, "I also, uhm.." He paused.

Nayeon just looks at his arm holding hers, "You also what?"

"I brought my homework." He stated shyly, then he showed her all his worksheets. "Can you help me with our homework?" He pleaded shyly.

Cute. She muttered in her mind seeing how shy Jin is asking for something.

"You're so funny." She said, "Just why did you bring homework here? Are you insane? Is it a 'restowork' now?" She laughed.

"Restowork? Corny." He said.

"Okay, I'll help you do the homework. Just let go of my arm first." She requested.

"Oh! I'm sorry." He said not realizing it then he let go.

"Eat first your dinner sir, I'll just be there." She said then went off.

"Thanks." He replied even if the girl is already away.

-

"Taehyung-ah, I'll just be in that table. That is my classmate, I'll just help him do something." Nayeon pointed to the table where Jin is.

"Yeah, you go ahead. You shouldn't be here in the first place. Plus, we are closing in an hour." Taehyung said. He is Namjoon's young best friend who helps him with running the restaurant.

Nayeon removed her apron and fixed herself.

"Aisssh! Why can't I get it? The first one was so easy..." Jin scratched his head.

"Hey, you already wasted a lot of papers." Nayeon said and she sat down in front of him.

"Finally you're here." - Jin

"Yeah I'm sorry I helped first m--"

"Ah, no no no no! It's okay, I'm not complaining about that." He cut off.

"So, how many items did you do already?" She said while looking through Jin's worksheets.

"Only the first item." He pouted. "I never expected this to be hard, it looks so easy when Teacher Jihyo is explaining and doing an example."

"Give me." She asked.

Nayeon taught him more about their math, specifically on negative indices and fraction exponents.

After half an hour,

"Oh wait, did you finish yours?" Jin suddenly asked referring to the homework.

"Not yet. My homework is in the house of course. I'm not you who brought homework here like, the cashier would help." She joked.

"I won't be bringing these though if I know you're not here." He said, "You said before you'll be here to help so,"