[64]

JUNIOR-SENIOR PROMENADE.

Everyone's looking classy and gorgeous, starting from heavy and light make-ups, beautiful dresses, and dashing suits.

Everyone's with their partners already, enjoying every moment.

But not for the four people at one table.

Nayeon and the maknaes have an unexplainable expression, not seeming to enjoy the night.

"You guys sure you're not into something?" Nayeon once again asked the three.

They all nodded.

Jin didn't show up in the promenade opening, and until now the guy's nowhere to be found.

"If I'll see him I'll crush him to pieces, I swear! How come he ditched you this time, unnie?" Chaeyoung stated full of annoyance.

"I can't believe him, so what's the point of asking you as his date with that parachute thingy and then not show up?" Dahyun seconded the motion, also annoyed.

"Don't worry, unnie. I'll kill him in my dreams, making sure he will really suffer this time," Tzuyu assured,

"Are you kidding me?" Nayeon reacted, don't know if she'll laugh or not by the youngest's statement.

"Yah, Tzuyu-ah. How many times did you kill him in your dreams?" Chaeyoung trying not to chuckle.

"Every time he's the reason for unnie's pain and grumpy mood," she answered with a serious tone.

"Anyways, enough for that. Don't--"

"Nayeon-ah," someone approached their table.

She looked up and saw Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-oppa,"

"Yes. Come, follow me," the guy invited.

"Wae?"

"Just come. Don't worry, you're not in danger or something,"

Trusting the guy, she stood up.

"I'll be back," she told to her maknae babies.

-

Nayeon noticed they're heading on the rooftop.

"Nayeon-ah,"

"Ne?"

"Enjoy your night," Chanyeol said, smiling at her. He stopped when they're already near the rooftop.

"Just go. Someone's waiting for you there,"

"Oh, o-okay," she said nervously.

"This isn't a trap, is it?" She asked.

Chanyeol chuckled.

"You don't trust me now, huh? Come on, you know I'm not a person who'll do something bad to you, right? I told you, it's not something harmful. I'm just helping a friend, okay? Now go," Chanyeol reassured.

"Okay,"

Nayeon walked upstairs.

She's not yet in the rooftop's entrance when she heard a guitar strumming.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me..."

It's the first line she heard upon entering the area.

The rooftop turned into a magical place. Aesthetic lights are everywhere, the area is decorated better than the prom that's currently happening in the school.

There's a table in the middle, and she can't help to laugh when she saw the One Direction member's standee one by one.

Okay, what? She chuckled in her mind.

"I won't let these little things slipped out of my mouth..."

Then there he is, the man she was waiting for a while ago, looking handsome as he sings the song's lyrics line by line while plucking the guitar.

She walked towards him slowly, feeling all his words through the song.

"I'm in love with you, and all your little things."