[36]

It's been 4 hours since she sent the message and the guy still left her on seen

It's been 4 hours since she sent the message and the guy still left her on seen. Nayeon has been crying since she arrived from school and she never came out from her room. Her brother has been calling him to have her dinner but she ignored the meal.

She doesn't know that it seems like she's overreacting but she is hurt. Jin has gone way too much, from entering her life and making her fall for him until he breaks her. And she also can't believe she went beyond what was agreed, she fell for him even if the duration of time when they met isn't that long. She can say Jin isn't that hard to fall in love with, that's why she's hurting.

She fell asleep with tears in her eyes. Morning came and she doesn't feel like going to school or to even welcome the day in general. She opens her phone and she still didn't receive any reply from the person she's expecting to message.

She sat at her bed and rubs her eyes.

"Come on, Nayeon! He's just a guy you meet months ago." She tried to encourage herself. She let out a sigh and went out of her room. She sensed she's alone in the house and thinks that maybe her brother went to school very early again and as usual for her brother Namjoon, he went to their resto even earlier.

She remembered the planned group study. It is supposed to be this day in the afternoon as their schedule is just half the day. Well, they'll just disregard that, she supposed.

She also noticed the maknaes never messaged her or something.

Maybe they also didn't trust me and believed the tweet. She thought.

"That SMC knows how to ruin someone else's life, do they?" She groans a little. "Guess the spoiled soup saliva is back, gonna be all alone again."

She finally stood up to greet the day. That's her. She will not let any single trouble bother her even if it just happened yesterday, though she's really hurt.

Positivity works, Nayeon. Just be positive and try not to be bothered by everything. She again encourages herself and started to get herself ready for school.

She knows that this day, no Jin will appear in front of their house to greet and pick her up. She heads to the bus station alone and feeling the not so cold breeze of the morning while walking.

She is near to reach the station when she saw a familiar car passed by. She knows who owns that car, literally with the plate number JIN, of course, she knows. She again felt sad and hurt remembering what happened, but the strong Nayeon she is, she tried to ignore.

Jin, on the other side, saw her. He wants to stop the car and ask for the girl to go to school with him but he knows he will be rejected. He knows he overreacted yesterday. He also knows that it is the effect of his anger. He surely knows he hurt her, and he's also hurt and sorry for what he behaved. He regretted about ending the relationship with Nayeon even if it is fake.

He isn't mad at Nayeon totally, he can't stay mad at her. He is still upset because the SMC surely knows how to leak information without difficulty. He wants to use the power he has as part of the most wealthy family in SoKor to find out who the SMC is but he doesn't want to bother his father, he doesn't even want to owe something from him.

He brushed off everything in his thought and focused on the road, but the girl she just saw walking in the street didn't seem to left his mind. And exactly, he is listening to One Direction's One Thing,

"Get out, get out, get out of my head..."

He just chuckled at the simultaneousness, then suddenly he got a notification that someone messaged him on Twitter.