17.

That next day, Jimin woke up a lot earlier than he normally would because he was meeting up with Jin to 'hang out'. It was really just a divergent to distract Jin so Namjoon could go pick up the engagement ring without Jin getting suspicious.

Before he left the house, he went back into their bedroom, leaning down and placing a kiss onto Jungkook's cheek. "I'll be back later." He whispered, the half-sleep man letting out a quiet hum.

He peeked into the Haneul's room, the little girl still fast asleep. Jimin smiled a little before leaving, heading to Jin and Namjoon's apartment to pick Jin up.

When he arrived, Jin let him inside, the man happy to see him. "I haven't spoken to you in what seems forever." Jin smiled. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry." Jimin apologized.

"I mean, I understand why. You have a baby to take care of." He laughed quietly. "I'll be right back, I have to grab my key." Jin uttered quickly before leaving the room.

Namjoon quickly waved Jimin over to him. "Everything okay so far?" He asked. "Yeah, he has no clue." Namjoon grinned. "I'm really happy for you. I hope all goes well." Jimin wished him luck.

"Thanks, Jimin." Namjoon said. "Okay, I'm ready to go." Jin chirped as he entered the living room. "I'll see you later." Namjoon smiled at him. Jin stepped over to him, pressing a kiss onto his lips as he wrapped his arms around him.

"You didn't forget, did you?" Jin wondered. "No, of course I didn't. I'm taking you out later on today." He shook his head. "Happy four years, baby." Namjoon grinned, reconnecting their lips for a bit longer.

"Gross, I'm still standing here!" Jimin whined playfully, covering his eyes. "Jimin, I'll say it for the millionth time, you and Jungkook are a hundred times worse." Jin laughed.

"I'll see you later." He waved at Namjoon before they both left the apartment.

...

Jungkook yawned quietly as he fully awoken, listening as tiny noises emitted from the baby monitor. He smiled to himself, standing up and leaving to room to go next door to Haneul's.

"Hi sweetie, did you sleep alright?" Jungkook spoke quietly as he picked her up into his arms. "Ah." She let out, the man chuckling softly as he placed a kiss onto her cheek.

"I slept pretty alright. I sleep better at night nowadays now that you don't wake me up crying." He talked to Haneul, though she couldn't understand a thing. Didn't stop her from being a good listener though.

They entered into the kitchen, Jungkook struggling to collect the things he needed to to make her bottle because she kept constantly squirming in his arms.

"Stop moving around." He laughed, Haneul beginning to laugh too. Infant laughter, the most endearing thing listen to besides Jimin's laughter in Jungkook's opinion.

He sat Haneul in her high chair deciding he'd feed her a little bit of food before giving her the bottle of milk. Jungkook took a little jar of baby food from the fridge and her designated baby spoon, pulling up a chair in front of hers, the two at just about at each other's eye level.

He took a small spoonful of the berry flavored purée, holding it up to her mouth but she refused at first. "Haneul, open up." He instructed softly.

"Say 'ah'." Jungkook demonstrated by opening his mouth, the little one following by opening hers. "Good job!" He praised, a little smile appearing on Haneul's face as she allowed him to feed her.

After eating her small bit of food, he scooped her up into his arms, smiling a bit as he reached for her bottle, placing it in between her lips.

Jungkook noticed as he began walking around the house, Haneul seemed to be looking around for something. "Are you looking for Dada?" He whispered, and she hummed quietly as a response.