Euphoria

A few days had passed and Jungkook had finally convinced himself he'd tell Jimin that he loves him. He was extremely nervous but felt it was right to tell him. He knew in his heart he was never going to fall out of love with him so it was worth everything just to confess that to the boy.

Jungkook was at the grocery store when he ended up running into Jin. He got a little panicked when Jin saw him and frowned a bit. "Fun seeing you here." Jin started conversation.

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook nodded. "Are you treating Jimin alright? I haven't talked to him in quite a while but I just know the last time I did, he was pretty upset because of you." Jin said.

"Well, we're dating now so of course I'm treating him well." Jungkook smiled sheepishly as Jin's eyes widened. "Huh!? For real?!" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"For how long?" Jin questioned. "Almost three weeks now." Jungkook admitted. "I can't believe Jimin didn't tell me." Jin was very shocked. "That's great, I guess. You did apologize to him, right?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Aww, that's sweet. I'm glad you fell for him because Jimin likes you a lot." Jin smiled. "He's such a sweet person and he's so cute, I couldn't help it." Jungkook laughed quietly. "You love him, huh? I'm just going to assume." Jin smirked.

"I do, a lot. I know it hasn't been that long but I really do love him." Jungkook admitted. "I actually was going to tell him today, but I don't know how I should go about it." Jungkook said.

"Just...be genuine. And expect Jimin to cry. He's gets emotional over stuff like that." Jin chuckled. "I'm sure he loves you too. Just...promise me you'll treat him well?" Jin said. "Of course I will." Jungkook nodded.

...

Jimin was currently cleaning his apartment when he heard a knock on the door. He knew it was Jin because he's the only one that knocks instead of ringing the doorbell.

Jimin opened the door and let the older inside. "When were you going to tell me you were dating Jungkook?" Jin grinned as he watched Jimin's face turn bright red.

"How'd you find out?" Jimin asked. "I ran into him in the store about an hour ago and we talked for a little bit." Jin said as he sat on the couch.

"Yeah, we're together." Jimin smiled. "That's sweet." Jin said. "I really love him." Jimin hummed. "Aww, you do?" Jin asked. Jimin nodded.

"He's been acting so sweet to me for the past few weeks. He takes me on dates a lot, he buys me stuff. If I'm not at his house, he'll call me everyday and check up on me. He visits me while I'm at work. He always cuddles me when he has the chance. I seriously could go on and on." Jimin plopped on the couch next to Jin.

"You two better get married on day." Jin said. "If we're still together." Jimin hugged a pillow close his chest. "Why do you say that?" Jin asked. "Well, I'm still young, Jin, and he's way older than me. Who knows, he might help me for a little but let me go slowly." Jimin pouted.

"No he won't, if he's been doing all of that for you, there's no way in his mind he's planning on leaving you at all. Plus, who would want to leave you?" Jin responded.

"You really think so?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded. "And if he does leave you, you best believe chop is dick off." Jin assured, Jimin laughing hysterically.

Jimin's phone began ringing. "Speaking of, look who's calling you~" Jin teased. Jimin looked at his phone and immediately picked it up seeing it was Jungkook.

"Hello?" Jimin answered. "Hey, baby. Do you want to come over later and maybe spend the night?" Jungkook asked. "Sure." Jimin smiled. "Good, I wanted to talk to you about something." Jungkook said.