24.

Today, Jungkook and Jimin were leaving for their honeymoon. Their first destination was JeJu Island, but Jungkook was keeping the second one a surprise for Jimin.

Mr. Jeon had arrived to pick Haneul up for the week, Jungkook taking her belongings to his car before coming back inside the house to say goodbye to the little one.

"We'll be back, okay? Don't be sad." Jimin spoke softly as the baby started to pout, handing her over to Mr. Jeon. It only took a few moments for her to realize what was going on before bursting into tears.

"Aww, don't cry." Jungkook awed. She reached her arms out for him, Jungkook's father handing Haneul over to him.

"Shh, it's okay, bun. We'll be back before you know it. Don't cry." He murmured gently, carefully placing his hand on her back and rubbing small circles to help calm her down.

He placed a kiss on Haneul's forehead before handing her back to his father, waving as they left the house.

"I don't like when she cries." Jungkook frowned slightly. "Me neither." Jimin sighed. "I don't like when you cry either, it makes me wanna cry." He laughed softy.

"Softie." The smaller giggled. "Whatever." Jungkook playfully pushed him. "I'll go grab our things then we can leave, okay?" He said and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook placed their suitcases into his car before sitting in the driver seat beside Jimin. "Are we staying at the same hotel?" Jimin wondered.

"It's a surprise." Jungkook turned to him and winked as he began the drive to the airport.

It was rather quiet the entire ride there, Jimin simply smiling to himself as he spared a few glances at Jungkook. The man met gazes with him at one point, laughing quietly as he focused his eyes back on the road.

"What're you smiling about?" He teased. "Nothing, I'm just happy." Jimin answered, Jungkook taking a hand away from the steering wheel to hold Jimin's hand.

He was happy too.

...

Once they arrived on JeJu island, Jungkook retrieved their luggage before getting their car rental.

As they were driving, Jimin noticed that they'd passed by the hotel they visited last time. Jungkook drove a little further before he reached a gated area, reaching out of the window to type in the code.

It was a nice little subdivision of residencies that Jimin knew must've cost a fortune to purchase seeing how nice they all looked.

Jungkook drove to the last house on the subdivision, the biggest one to which Jimin wasn't surprised at all, and parked in the driveway.

"You own this place?" Jimin wondered. "My dad bought it for the family a long time ago when I was younger, back when he hadn't broken things off with my mother yet. We'd come here often each year after winter ended during the spring and summer, sometimes we'd come for Christmas." Jungkook explained as he shut off the car.

Jimin went to grab his luggage, but Jungkook stopped him. "I got it, baby. You can go inside, here." The man handed him the key to get in.

Jimin stepped inside the nice, modern home, a bit shocked at how fancy the place was. Jungkook followed in not to long after, shutting the door behind him.

"Our room is upstairs, come on." Jungkook waved him along, Jimin following him up the stairs.

Jungkook stopped at two double doors in the hallway and opened them, letting them inside of the large owners retreat. The room was huge, Jimin could fit three of his old bedroom at his parent's house in it.

There was a large bed, a sitting area with a tv and fireplace, a fairly large bathroom and a walk in closet. There was also a big grand window at the front of the room and a door beside it that led to the balcony.

Jimin stepped outside into the warm afternoon air, greatly astonished by the view the balcony provided. He could see the beach and a good chuck of the rest of the island.

He turned back around only to meet eyes with Jungkook was just staring at him, a contented smile on his face. "It's so pretty, I'm surprised you don't live here." Jimin giggled quietly.

"Ha, I wish." Jungkook looked down and shook his head slightly, slowly peering back up at Jimin.

The younger happily sauntered back over to him, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and hugging him tightly.

Jungkook hugged him back just as tightly, unable to bring himself to let go of Jimin. He picked him up slightly and spun him in a small circle, unable to contain his joyfulness as Jimin giggled uncontrollably. It was like music to his ears.

"I love you, so so much." Jungkook whispered as he set him down, staring into his eyes. Jimin couldn't help but just stare back, struggling to form a response.

He could look into Jungkook's eyes all day without a problem, swearing that the older's eyes held the entire galaxy in them they way they would sparkle in certain moments like now.

"I love you too." Jimin nodded, Jungkook pressing their lips together for a few sweet moments before letting go.

Jimin laid down on the bed, humming softly at its insane level of comfort. "This bed is so comfy." Jimin closed his his eyes, Jungkook chuckling softly.

The smaller looked back over at Jungkook, reaching his arms out for him with a small pout. The man thought he'd melt right there, giving in and walking over to the bed.

"Cuddles?" Jimin murmured, Jungkook nodding as he laid beside him and swung his arms around the smaller's torso.

He turned to face Jungkook, the older playfully booping the tip of Jimin's nose with his index finger before caressing his face carefully.

"What?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook laid there, dazed as he observed every feature on the boy's perfect face. "I'm just so in love with you, I don't think you get it." He breathed out.

Jimin giggled quietly as he kissed Jungkook's lips quickly, looking back up into his eyes. "No, I think I do." He assured.

"And now we're married, I never thought this would ever happen. It makes me really happy." Jungkook continued.

"It makes me really happy too." Jimin agreed.

Everything was perfect.

Almost too perfect.