Close

The next day wasn't necessarily a good day. For one, it was raining really hard so they probably wouldn't be motivated to go anywhere. And two, Jimin woke up not feeling too well.

It was a little bit early, the younger groaning quietly from the aching pain in his stomach. Jungkook was still asleep, Jimin feeling bad he had to wake him up for this.

"Jungkook?" Jimin whispered as he poked his face a few times. "J-Jungkook?" He said again, shaking the man gently. Jungkook eventually began to wake up a little, wrapping his arms around Jimin a little tighter.

"What's the matter, baby?" Jungkook whispered, his eyes still closed. "My tummy h-hurts a lot." Jimin answered. Jungkook opened his eyes a blinked a few times.

"How so?" He asked. "I dunno, it just hurts." Jimin replied. "Do you feel sick at all?" Jungkook questioned. "Like morning sickness?" He added. "It might be, I dunno." Jimin whined quietly.

"Shhh, it's okay." Jungkook said, rubbing his back gently. "Do you think you're gonna be sick?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shrugged. The man sat up and got out of bed, helping the younger up.

He took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom, Jimin sitting on his knees on the small rug before the toilet, feeling like absolute crap.

He did end up getting sick, which was ruining his day more. He hated rainy weather. That mixed with puking his guts out was a recipe for a bad day. 

"J-Jungkook?" Jimin breathed out after he finished. "I'm right here, it's okay." Jungkook whispered, rubbing small patterns on his back. Jimin weakly stood up and flushed the toilet, washing out his mouth and washing his hands before the went back into the bedroom.

"Lay back down, baby. Do you want any breakfast?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "I'll bring it to you, alright?" Jungkook said and disappeared from the room.

Jimin climbed back into the bed, pulling the cover over his body, wiping a few tears that decided they wanted to leave his eyes.

Jungkook came back after about ten minutes with a bowl of oatmeal, a muffin and a cup of tea, setting it on the small table in his room and bringing the table over to the bed.

Jimin thanked him quietly, taking a sip of tea from the mug. He sat beside Jimin in the bed, not really sure what to say to him. "Does this happen to you every morning?" Jungkook asked.

"No, not every morning." Jimin shook his head. "Oh, okay." Jungkook hummed. He turned on the tv and decided to watch the morning news. "Damn, it's going to be raining all day today and tomorrow." Jungkook frowned.

After Jimin ate his breakfast, he laid back down because his stomach was still aching. Jungkook turned and looked down at him. He smiled faintly and cupped his cheek with one hand, gently stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"You really don't feel well, huh?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. "Is there anything else I can do to help you feel better, baby?" Jungkook asked. "Cuddles." Jimin reached his arms out for Jungkook, the man laughing softly. "Of course." He said.

Jungkook laid back down beside the smaller and wrapped his arms around him. "If you need any medicine, tell me, okay?" Jungkook reminded and Jimin nodded.

He sighed quietly, Jungkook gently rubbing his tummy. "It's kinda growing." Jungkook grinned a little. "Yeah." Jimin hummed. "And the half of my pants won't fit me right." Jimin laughed bitterly. "Aww, it'll be okay. We can just go buy you some new ones for the time being." Jungkook suggested and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"If you're feeling any better, do you want to go for a walk later on? Rainy day walks are always the best. Well, for me." Jungkook suggested. "I don't really like the rain, but we can still go if I am." Jimin agreed.

They laid in silence for a while, the tv on low volume. Jimin was close to falling asleep again until Jungkook said something. "Hey baby?" Jungkook spoke softly. "Yeah?" Jimin looked up at him.

"Since we're together now, would you want to move in with me? It doesn't have to be now. You can whenever you want. I just feel like it'd be more ideal if you did and, it just makes sense." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, of course I will. Just give me a little time, okay?" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. "I love you. I feel like I'm saying it too much, but I do." Jungkook whispered. "I love you too. Don't worry, I rather hear it too much than barely hear it at all." Jimin whispered back, making Jungkook's heart all fluttery.

...

Jimin felt a bit better as they day went on and by 7:00 that evening, he had the energy to go for a walk. It was still raining and surprisingly, the temperature had dropped quite a bit. It went from 80°F to 60°F.

Jimin got dressed into the clothes he'd brought with him, a pair of sweatpants and an oversized long sleeve shirt. He also wore a light rain jacket to stay a little warm and prevent getting soaked.

Jungkook got dressed too and slid his jacket on, grabbing an umbrella before the left out the door. He held the umbrella over their heads with one hand, holding Jimin's hand with his other.

They began walking down the street and Jimin weirdly found himself enjoying the walk so far despite hating being outside during rainy weather. He preferred to be inside where it was nice and cozy but the scenery at the moment was calm, quiet and peaceful.

"Baby?" Jungkook said quietly as they walked along the sidewalk. "Yeah?" Jimin looked over at him. "Can I take you somewhere at the end of the month?" Jungkook asked.

"Where?" Jimin asked. "A vacation spot on Jeju Island I always visit. I think you'll like it a lot. I'm trying to spend more time with you." Jungkook said. "That sounds nice." Jimin hummed.

"Everything okay? You've been pretty quiet the whole time." Jungkook said. "Yeah, I'm just enjoying the scenery." Jimin replied. "You sure?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

They soon began getting closer back to Jungkook's house and that's when Jimin's mood suddenly started to deteriorate.

For one, he started feeling sick again. And two, he was starting to experience mood swings. He didn't like it at all but he couldn't really control it.

When they got back to Jungkook's house, Jimin sighed quietly as he slid off his shoes and jacket harshly, going upstairs to lay down. Jungkook was confused by Jimin's sudden attitude so he followed the boy to see if he was really alright.

"Hey, why are you upset?" Jungkook asked. "I'm not." Jimin panned. "You obviously are. Why won't you tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook questioned. "Because I don't have to tell you everything, geez." Jimin rolled his eyes, Jungkook getting a sense that Jimin's mood swings were kicking in.

"What the hell are you getting an attitude for? All I did was ask a question?" Jungkook rose a brow, laughing at how comical the situation was. "Why a-are you being mean?" Jimin suddenly broke into tears, startling Jungkook.

"Oh my goodness, I'm not..." Jungkook said and laughed again, only making Jimin cry harder. He walked over to him, caressing his face and making Jimin look up at him. "Your moods are acting weird, huh?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodding with a sniffle.

"Aww, I'm sorry." Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, giving him a warm, comforting hug. "I wasn't trying to come off as mean, okay? I was just a little confused at why you were acting like that all of a sudden." Jungkook explained.

"N-No, you don't have t-to be sorry." Jimin hiccuped. "Shhh, don't cry." Jungkook whispered. He sat on the bed and pulled Jimin onto his lap, the smaller hugging him tightly.

"I h-hate this." Jimin cried. "I know, Jimin, there's gonna be hard times like this." Jungkook reminded. "But don't worry, I'm here for you, baby. I got you." Jungkook whispered, his heart fluttering in his chest.

Jimin leaned away and sniffled quietly, looking into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook smiled gently, leaning forward and placing a kiss on the tip of his nose. Jimin giggled through his tears, Jungkook happy to see his smile again.

"I love you so much." Jungkook said sincerely. "I love you too." Jimin replied. Nothing would break them apart at this point...

....
I smell foreshadowing hehehe