21.

Jimin seemed completely off the entire reception, anyone could tell, especially Jungkook.  They sat at their table after making rounds to other tables to say hello and catch up a bit with their guests.

Jimin peered at the wedding ring on his finger, feeling happy but at the same time, he was still really upset. "Baby?" Jungkook leaned close to his ear and whispered.

"What's wrong, you've seemed down the entire day." He'd noticed. "I'm fine, Jungkook." Jimin assured. "Please, don't lie to me. I want you to tell me what's wrong when we get home later on." He instructed, the boy nodding hesitantly in response.

He didn't know how to tell the man that he possibly had feelings for Taehyung.

....

The rest of the reception went well, and soon enough the two were about to head home.

"My dad is taking Haneul for the night. Don't worry, he has her stuff already." Jungkook explained as they made their way to his car.

Jimin kept quiet nearly then entire ride home, starting to feel nauseous about the entire situation all over again.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, carefully resting a hand on Jimin's lower thigh. "Mmhm." He hummed quietly, placing his hand upon Jungkook's so he could hold it.

Once at home for the night, Jungkook guided Jimin into the front door, closing it behind him before swinging his arms around his waist as he leaned in and pressed their lips together momentarily.

"We're finally married, baby. A-Arent you happy?" Jungkook held onto the smaller tightly, seemingly upset that Jimin wasn't as enthusiastic about it as he was.

"I am happy, Jungkook. I'm really happy, it's just..." Jimin trailed off, starting to tear up because he really didn't want to tell Jungkook the truth.

"What? Tell me what's wrong, baby. Why were you crying so much earlier. I could hear you over the phone." The man was desperate to know.

"You could hear me?!" Jimin panicked. "Yes, I could. I was so worried I almost drove home to see what was wrong." Jungkook explained as they headed up the stairs to their bedroom.

Jungkook placed their shoes in the closet before sitting beside Jimin on the bed, holding his hand as he looked over at him.

"I can't tell you." He shook his head. "You're g-gonna hate me so much." His voice wavered as he peered back at Jungkook.

"Jimin, I promised you today that I was going to love you and be here for you no matter what. I could never hate you for anything." Jungkook shook his head.

Jimin simply gazed into his eyes for a few more moments before placing his lips against Jungkook's. He thought maybe if he lead the older on that they'd both forget about it for the night so he could stall time.

The man carefully placed his hands on Jimin's waist as he laid him down, climbing on top of him. He pulled away momentarily, Jimin grabbing him by his tie to pulled him back into the kiss.

Jungkook slowly started to trail the kiss from Jimin's lips and to his neck, the smaller humming quietly at the warm sensation flowing through his body.

But Jungkook knew what Jimin was trying to do, abruptly leaning away to stare down into his eyes. "I'm not going to keep going unless you tell me what's going on." Jungkook shook his head, the both of them sitting back up.

Jungkook noticed a crumpled up piece of paper by the pillow, reaching for it as Jimin's eyes followed. "What's-" "No!" Jimin quickly snatched it away.

"Why can't I read it. What is it? Is that what you were crying over?" Jungkook bombarded him with questions.

And so Jimin finally broke down into tears again.

He reluctantly handed over the note to Jungkook, watching sadly as he read it over. Jungkook let out a small sigh as he finished reading it, setting it on the nightstand.

"Jimin, I want you to be honest when you answer this, okay?" He began. "Do you have feelings for Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm s-sorry." Jimin hiccuped. "Just answer me, baby. It's okay if you do." Jungkook assured. Jimin nodded a little, sniffling quietly as Jungkook pulled him into his arms.

"Shh, it's okay, Jimin. I'm not mad." He tried to calm him down. "Did you have feelings for him before he left while you guys were still in high school?" He asked.

"I d-did, and we never really acknowledged it b-because we thought were were just going to be best friends and nothing more. But before either of us c-could express our feelings, he just left suddenly and after a while I finally started to get over him and then I met you." Jimin started to explain.

"I finally got over him and I was so happy when he came back and I thought maybe he got over me too, but that stupid l-letter just brought all those feelings back." The boy started to cry heavily again.

"The feelings are probably just a fluke because of the letter, b-but I still feel really bad because I feel like I ruined today because of it. I wish he didn't leave that letter today and just leave me without saying goodbye." He cried.

"Shh, baby look at me." Jungkook spoke softly, Jimin hesitantly lifting his head up to gaze up into his eyes. "It's okay, I promise. I understand how you're feeling right now and I don't want you to think that I'm mad, or that I hate you. You can't really help it." The man started.

"I love you, so much. I hope you know that." Jungkook concluded. "I love you too, I'm sorry. I promise I'll get over him." Jimin apologized. "No, don't be sorry. I know they're just temporary feelings." He whispered, pressing a kiss onto his forehead.

"Let's go to bed, okay? I think your mind just needs to rest for a while." Jungkook suggested. "M'kay." Jimin mumbled, hoping that this wouldn't effect their relationship at all.