Are

The next day, Jimin felt a little bit better now that Jungkook had apologized for his wrong doings and said he'd be there for him. But of course he was still upset that he didn't want an actual relationship with him.

He laid in bed for a few moments until he heard his phone ringing on top of his nightstand. He picked it up, answering without even seeing who was calling. "Hello?" He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hey." He heard Jungkook's voice and began panicking internally. "Are you doing anything today?" He asked. "N-No. I don't have anything planned at all." Jimin bit his lower lip nervously.

"Well, um, I was thinking I could take you to the park? I mean, it's nice outside and I want to talk to you and get to know you a little better. I barely know anything about you." Jungkook said.

"Uhh.." Jimin didn't know what to say. "I mean, it's okay if you're still upset and you don't want to, I completely understand-" "No, I'll go. What time should I meet you there?" Jimin asked as he sat up in his bed.

"I'll pick you up instead. I'll be there around 12:30, okay?" Jungkook established. "Okay." Jimin said and hung up. It was already 12:00 so Jimin quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

After taking one, he got dressed in some casual clothes before entering his kitchen a eating a granola bar as a small breakfast.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and Jimin got up to go answer. He opened the door and there stood Jungkook. He was dressed a lot more casual than all the other times Jimin has saw him.

Jimin closed the door behind him and locked it before following Jungkook back to the elevator. The silence wasn't really awkward, more of just they both didn't really want to talk right now until they got to the park.

They exited the building and got into Jungkook's car, the man turning the radio on low volume. "Did you sleep okay last night?" He asked as he drove off and Jimin nodded.

"Yeah." Jimin murmured. "That's good. You ended up falling asleep while I was there so I guess you were pretty tired." Jungkook chuckled softly. Jimin then blushed at the realization of how he could've gotten to his bed from the couch yesterday.

When they arrived at the park, they got out the car and Jungkook led the younger to his favorite spot there, a nice sitting area under a tree in front of the river.

He sat on the soft grass against the tree and patted the spot beside him, Jimin sitting down next to him. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked Jimin. "I dunno." Jimin shrugged. Jungkook sighed.

"Can you tell me a little about yourself? I barely know you." Jungkook chuckled softly. Jimin looked over at him, the man's charming smile making him feel a bit better inside.

"Well, I just graduated college." Jimin mumbled. "Oh, really?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded. "Most of my friends are older than me, I only have one my age. His name is Taehyung but he moved away a few years ago back to his hometown to help his grandmother who fell ill all of a sudden. I miss him a lot. We used to to everything together." Jimin continued on about talking about his best friend for a couple of minutes.

"Aww, I'm sorry." Jungkook glanced at Jimin who was playing with the grass to avoid looking at him. "I like going to the beach, especially to see the sunsets and sunrises because they're always nice." Jimin smiled at the thought.

"You know already, but I work at the small café close by. I don't really need to work there because my parents send me money every month but it doesn't hurt to have a little extra." Jimin shrugged.

"Um, I like going on walks too and sight-seeing. I don't know I can't really think of anything else." Jimin laughed nervously. "That's okay, I just wanted to know at least some things about you." Jungkook said.