1

As some time went on, the days felt like they were getting slower, which was taking a bigger toll on Jimin's mental health. He'd been overly exhausted for the past week and his mood was always low.

Of course Jungkook was concerned as usual, feeling bad that Jimin was feeling that way all the time.

Today, Jungkook was finishing up decorating their daughter's room. Jimin had been laying in bed all day, unable to find the strength to get up.

He stored the last of her clothes and shoes into the closet before exiting it, placing a little stuffed animal in her crib before leaving the room.

He walked next door to their own bedroom, Jimin still in the same position, only he'd started to fall asleep again. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed beside him, sighing quietly as Jimin shifted slightly.

He knew Jimin had been upset lately but the younger never actually expressed those feelings to him which was making Jungkook feel like Jimin didn't trust him.

"I wish you'd tell me what's wrong, baby." Jungkook whispered, leaning down and gently placing a kiss on the tip of his nose. Jimin hummed softly, Jungkook placing another kiss on his forehead.

His eyes slowly opened, meeting gazes with the man as his vision adjusted. "Are you feeling any better?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head, eyes starting to well up with tears as he sat up.

"Why've you been so sad? You're making me really worried, Jimin." Jungkook whispered. "I d-don't know." Jimin started to cry. "My doctor said some people get like this towards the end, but I hate it a lot." Jimin sniffled.

"And I feel like you hate me for making you stay home from work this long. I know you'd probably rather be there right now." The boy added.

"Aww, I don't hate you, Jimin. And trust me, I'd pick being home with you all day anytime over being at work." Jungkook assured as he caressed Jimin's face to wipe the tears away.

"You would?" He pouted adorably and Jungkook nodded.

"Please know that I love you and I'm here for you, okay? Thanks for telling how you've been feeling." He smiled comfortingly. "I love you too." Jimin murmured, Jungkook wrapping his arms around the smaller to hug him

"What do you want to do for Christmas? It's next week you know." Jungkook reminded. "I dunno, I always go visit my parents around the holidays so we could go there. Or you could take me somewhere." Jimin suggested.

"We could do both. We can go to your parent's house for Christmas and I'll take you somewhere nice for New Years. How's that sound?" Jungkook asked. "Fine with me." Jimin nodded.

Jungkook peered into his eyes, the younger smiling faintly. "Can we cuddle?" He murmured. "Yeah, of course we can." Jungkook nodded.

Jimin laid back down, facing Jungkook as the man laid beside him. He wrapped his arms around Jimin securely, Jimin leaning his head against Jungkook's chest.

"Still can believe we're getting married." Jimin whispered. "I know, right? I'm so happy you said yes." Jungkook chuckled. "And our little baby will be here soon enough." He added, gently rubbing Jimin's round tummy.

"At this point, you seem more excited than me." Jimin giggled. "I am excited, but I know you're ready for it to be over with." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, but I know it'll be worth it in the end." Jimin nodded.

"Would you ever wanna have another in the future?" Jungkook wondered. "I dunno? This one hasn't gotten here yet." Jimin laughed. "Maybe." He concluded.

"Why? Do you?" Jimin asked. "Yeah." Jungkook nodded. "Aww~" Jimin smiled softly. "Didn't you just hate the idea of having kids some months ago?" He rose and eyebrow.

"Don't bring that up. That was before I met the love of my life." Jungkook clarified. "Ew, don't start getting corny now." Jimin shuddered, Jungkook chuckling quietly.

"I guess another one wouldn't be a problem, but I seriously don't wanna go through all of this again." Jimin pouted.

"I mean, it's your choice really. Just know that I'll be there for you throughout the whole thing." Jungkook caressed his face gently. "It'll be worth it in the end too." He added, Jimin nodding a little.

He was silent for a long time, Jungkook glancing down at his face. His expression seemed worrisome all of a sudden, the man unsure of what to say now.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook wondered. "Nothing." Jimin murmured. "You sure? You look all sad again." He said.

"I dunno, still keeping thinking about what would've happened if you never considered to stay with me when we first found out." Jimin shuddered at the thought.

"Well, don't. I'm here right now, aren't I?" Jungkook reminded. "Yeah." Jimin nodded. "And you know much I love you, right?" He added and Jimin nodded once more.

"Then you don't have to think about that anymore. That same thought scares me too, but that was so long ago, you don't have to worry about it anymore, okay?" Jungkook concluded.

"M'kay." Jimin mumbled, closing his eyes. "You aren't seriously about to fall asleep again, are you?" Jungkook chuckled. "I'm just tired, okay? Sorry." The younger pouted.

"No don't be sorry, I'm just messing with you. Go ahead and go to sleep." He insisted, Jimin letting out a soft hum.

"I love you, baby." Jungkook whispered, pressing a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "I love you too." Jimin whispered back before he ended up drifting to sleep again.