5.

It was the night before Jungkook was leaving to go on his business trip, the man busy packing up some of his belongings while Jimin laid in the bed.

It was starting to hit him that Jungkook would be gone for an entire week. He said he wouldn't mind, but now it was beginning to bother him, becoming upset as he watched Jungkook hastily stuff clothes into his suitcase.

"Want me to bring you bring you something back? I'll have quite a bit of free time in between meetings." Jungkook asked. "Sure." Jimin murmured quietly.

Jungkook shut the suitcase and zipped it before standing up, glancing over at Jimin. "You alright?" Jungkook asked as he sauntered over and sat beside him.

"You're gonna miss me, aren't you?" He teased, the younger pouting with a nod. "Aww, I know. I wish I didn't have to go but it's mandatory." Jungkook said.

"Please don't go." Jimin whispered. "I'll call you every night, I'll only be a couple hours away." The man chuckled, leaning down and pressing a kiss onto Jimin's forehead.

"Promise?" The younger mumbled. "I promise." Jungkook nodded. "Ready to go to bed now?" He wondered. "You're done packing already?" Jimin asked.

"Well, after I get ready in the morning I have to pack that stuff then I have to go. You want me to wake you up then so you can at bye? Or do you want me to let you sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"You can let me sleep, I'll call you when I wake up." Jimin opted, Jungkook laying down on his back next to him so they could go to sleep.

"Get some rest, I know you have to be up really early." The boy whispered. "I'll try." Jungkook laughed quietly. "What do you mean?" Jimin carefully turned to face him. "I don't know, I just feel iffy about leaving you alone. What if something happens while I'm gone?" He worried.

"I'll be okay. Nothings going to happen to me." Jimin assured. "I know, but I'm still worried." He sighed. "It's going to be okay." Jimin giggled, resting his head on top of Jungkook's chest.

"Goodnight, love you." He mumbled. "Love you too." Jungkook responded.

...

That next morning, Jungkook woke up, going about his morning without waking Jimin up like he said. He was going to miss him...a lot. Even though it was only for a week, Jungkook felt too attached to the younger to leave him alone for that long.

He slid on his coat and grabbed his suite case after getting ready, slowly ambling over to the bed. "I'll be back before you know it." He whispered, leaning down to place a kiss onto his forehead before leaving.

Jimin woke up a couple hours later, Jungkook no longer in the bed beside him. He pouted a little, immediately reaching over to the nightstand to grab his phone.

He dialed Jungkook's number, waiting a few seconds before the man answered. "Oh, you're finally awake. Good morning baby." He said. "Hi~" Jimin smiled faintly at his voice.

"You sleep alright?" Jungkook wondered. "Yeah. Did you make it to the hotel?" Jimin asked. "Yes, I go into my first meeting in about an hour." He said.

"Oh, okay. I miss you already." Jimin laughed quietly. "I miss you too, Jiminie. I'll call you tonight, okay?" Jungkook insured.

"M'kay, bye." Jimin said before they both collectively hung up. Jimin figured he'd probably go visit Yoongi and Hoseok at his job, then head to Jin and Namjoon's place.

Jimin was taking a break from working at the café until after their daughter was born. After all, she was due in a a few more weeks to arrive.

He carefully sat up, stretching his little arms above his head as he yawned quietly. It sure was quiet in the house without Jungkook.