Door

Jungkook set their luggage down in the bedroom, Jimin entering not to long after and laying on the bed. Jungkook went over to the bed and sat down beside Jimin, who sighed quietly.

"What?" Jungkook said. "Nothing." Jimin answered. "Did you plan on taking me anywhere today?" Jimin asked. "No, we're staying here the rest of day. I'm taking you out somewhere tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

"I haven't been here since I was really young. I don't really remember much. I'm pretty sure I was like three or something." Jimin giggled softly.

"Do you remember anything at all?" Jungkook asked. "I remember getting scared of a crab at the beach and that's it." The two both laughed at the memory.

"Oh wait..." Jimin thought for a moment. "I very vaguely remember getting a ice cream cone, but I ended up dropping it in the sand." Jimin said.

"Aww." Jungkook laughed a little. "I'm sure my parents got me another one though. I can't remember if they did or not. It was ages ago." Jimin smiled faintly at the memory.

"Well, I hope you're not afraid of crabs still and I'll most definitely buy you some ice cream when we go to the beach." Jungkook leaned down and kissed his lips gently.

"You sure you're okay?" Jungkook whispered softly. "Yeah, I'm just happy." Jimin murmured. Jungkook nodded with a hum, holding Jimin's hand in his own. "I am too." He smiled.

...

After about an hour of resting, Jungkook got up from the bed and stretched a little. "I was going to go to the grocery store nearby to get stuff for the next couple of days. Do you wanna go or are you too tired to?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm tired, sorry." Jimin mumbled. "That's okay." Jungkook leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back, alright?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook left the hotel, Jimin yawning as he pulled the comforter over his body, closing his eyes.

Jungkook arrived at the grocery store and picked up some things to make some meals for a couple of days because he planned to take Jimin out places to eat too.

He walked down the snack aisle to get Jimin a few snacks, stopping because he couldn't remember what flavor Pocky sticks Jimin liked.

He took out his phone and called the boy, Jimin picking up the phone a few moments later. "Hmm?" Jimin answered sleepily. "Jiminie?" Jungkook said. "Yeah?" Jimin said.

"What flavor Pocky do you like?" Jungkook asked. "Strawberry." Jimin replied. "Okay, thanks, I couldn't remember." Jungkook laughed softly. "I'll be back soon." Jungkook added. "M'kay." Jimin mumbled before hanging up.

After Jungkook bought the things, he left the grocery store and began driving back to the hotel. The sun was setting now and the scenery looked so pretty driving along the beach.

Jungkook arrived back at the hotel after a few more minutes. He took the elevator up to their floor and entered their room. He set the stuff down in the kitchen before going into the bedroom, Jimin still laying on the bed.

"I'm gonna start dinner, okay?" Jungkook leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Mmhm." Jimin hummed. "You feeling okay?" He asked. "Yeah." Jimin nodded.

Jungkook left the bedroom and went back into the kitchen, starting on dinner. He was making kimchi fried rice. He took out his phone and connected it to the small speaker that the hotel room came with, playing some soft, calming music so he could get things done faster.

Once it was ready, Jimin exited the bedroom and to the kitchen. He sat at the counter, Jungkook fixing their food on small plates. "Are you still feeling tired?" Jungkook asked as he set the plate in front of Jimin, coming around to the other side and sitting beside him.

"Just a little." Jimin said as he took a bite. He hummed in delight at the immaculate flavor, grateful that Jungkook was secretly a really good cook. The man barely cooked for himself because he reasoned that it was 'too much work'.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded cutely.

After eating dinner, Jungkook turned the music back on while he washed the dishes. After that, he got out a baking sheet to bake some cookies he'd bought.

After placing the small cubes of dough on the baking sheet, he placed them in the oven, Jimin walking in at that time. He gasped quietly. "I really like this song." He mumbled, Jungkook smiling softly.

He held out his hand and Jimin held it, Jungkook twirling him in a small circle. Jimin giggled softly as the man snaked his arms around his waist, slowly swaying him back and forth to the music. "I really like this song too." Jungkook whispered, Jimin swinging his arms around Jungkook's neck.

The two slow danced to the song until it ended, Jimin remaining in Jungkook's arms as he placed his head on his shoulder. "Baby?" Jungkook whispered. "Hmm?" Jimin hummed.

"Look at me." Jungkook said. Jimin leaned away and looked up at him, the two meeting eyes. Jungkook gave him a small smile, pecking his lips gently. "I love you." He stated.

"I love you too." Jimin answered. "I'm so happy I decided to stay with you. I don't even want to imagine how miserable I'd probably be if I left you." Jungkook smiled.

"You're my world now. I promise I'm going to be here for you forever." Jungkook said. "And our baby." He chuckled, rubbing Jimin's round, little tummy gently.

"Aw, Jungkook~" Jimin stopped talking, the emotional lump in his throat not allowing him to speak anymore or he'd start crying.

"I feel extremely lucky to have met you." Jungkook said sincerely. "I'm gonna cry-" Jimin giggled as the tears fell. Jungkook wiped his tears away, smiling gently as he hugged the boy.

The two went into the living room and sat on the couch, Jungkook looking though the tv stations to find something to watch while they waited on the cookies.

"You know, I've already thought about names." Jungkook chuckled. "I think you have a serious case of baby fever." Jimin concluded, giggling adorably. "I think I do too." Jungkook laughed as well.

"Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" Jimin asked. "Hmm, I dunno. Hopefully a girl." Jungkook smiled softly. "She'd be really pretty just like you." Jungkook booped the tip of Jimin's nose, the younger giggling.

"You think I'm pretty?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, I think I've said it before." Jungkook said. "Y-You were drunk the first time. I wasn't sure if you meant it or if it was just the alcohol talking." Jimin blushed.

"Well, I'm telling you right now, so of course I mean it." Jungkook said, Jimin looking up at him. "You're pretty, Jimin." Jungkook said. "Sorry, I'm just not used I hearing that. Nobody's ever called me pretty, let alone even considered me pretty." Jimin murmured.

"Of course you are. I don't want you to think you aren't. You're the prettiest little baby I know." Jungkook said sincerely, placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "And I mean it." H added.

"Jungkook?" Jimin said. "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, running his finger's through Jimin's soft hair. "I love you. Thanks for doing all this stuff for me. It means a lot, really." Jimin said.

"I love you too, baby. Anything for you." Jungkook held the boy close in his arms, happy to do these things for Jimin. Ever since he made the commitment to be with him, he's wanted nothing else but the best for the younger.

...
Currently: crying 😗✌🏽