32.

"So your parents are getting back together?" Jimin clarified after Jungkook explained what he'd talked about with his mom.

"Yeah, I really didn't expect it to happen at all. Especially considering what my dad did to her, but my dad hasn't seen anyone since my mom left." Jungkook said.

"I mean, just thinking back, my dad was really upset too when she left. I think he really regret doing that to her, and I don't think he'd ever do it again either. He really loves my mom, I can tell." He concluded.

"Aww, well I'm so happy for you." Jimin smiled. He noticed Haneul's eyes drooping as she laid in her play pin, Jimin leaning down to pick her up into his arms.

"You ready for your nap, hmm?" He whispered softly, pressing little kisses onto her face as he carried her up the stairs, Jungkook following.

"Da~" She murmured quietly, the both of them awing quietly at that. It seemed like she was getting closer and closer to saying her first word, but wasn't quite there yet.

They entered into her bedroom, Jimin placing a pacifier between her lips before laying her down in her crib, the little one quickly drifting to sleep.

"I kinda wanna take a nap now." Jimin giggled quietly as they left her room, heading next door to their own room.

"Well, then take a nap. I'm tired too." Jungkook admitted.

"Yeah because you just cried your eyes out for nearly an hour." Jimin pouted as he laid on their bed before giggling.

Jungkook climbed on top of him, leaning down to press their lips together as Jimin swung his arms around his neck.

"What happened to wanting to take a nap, hmm?" Jungkook teased. "What, I can't kiss you anymore?" The younger laughed, Jungkook placing one last kiss onto his lips before climbing off of him.

He laid beside Jimin, snaking his arms around the boy securely as he smiled.

"This doesn't feel real..." Jungkook whispered.

"What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, everything just feels...too perfect." He chuckled.

"I know, right?" Jimin agreed.

"No, you don't get it, I've never been this happy in my life. It doesn't feel right-" Jungkook shook his head.

"Jungkook?" The smaller began, Jungkook peering down into his eyes lovingly.

"Everything is okay, I promise." Jimin nodded.

"I love you, Jimin." Jungkook murmured as he rested his head onto Jimin's, the boy nuzzling his face against Jungkook's neck.

"I love you too." Jimin whispered, closing his eyes and letting out a contented sigh.

"My mom is coming over again tomorrow. She wants to meet you properly this time." Jungkook said.

"Oh, okay." Jimin spoke quietly. "I think she could tell I wasn't very impressed to see her here when I answered the door." He laughed.

"I know." Jungkook laughed as well. "And maybe we can take Haneul to the park, too. It's going to be nice outside and I don't think dad took her out much at all while we were gone." Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Jimin nodded, eyes closed as he finally started to drift to sleep.

"Get some rest for me." Jungkook noticed, planting a kiss onto Jimin's forehead before closing his eyes and beginning to drift to sleep for a nap as well.

...

I know it's a short chapter but I needed to update its been too long💀