38.

A few months went by and all was peaceful with the couple. It was now October, and the weather was changing. It was Jimin's favorite time of the year. That, and his birthday was coming up soon.

"What do you wanna do for your birthday this year, hmm?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin, the smaller squirming in his arms slightly as he'd just woken up from a nap.

He always took a nap around the same time as Haneul because he'd end up just as exhausted having to chase around the baby who loved to excitedly crawl around the house whenever she got the chance ever since she learned how to.

"I dunno, maybe we could go to the apple orchard. I haven't been since I was younger." Jimin suggested.

"Of course we can go. Maybe I can take you to the fall festival too. It's around the same time as your birthday." Jungkook added.

"How about we take Haneul with us to the apple orchard and then you and I can just go to the fall festival. Jin and Namjoon can watch her while we go. Since they're married now and Jin wants a kid, it'd be good for them to get a little experience in." Jimin planned.

"Yeah, sounds good." Jungkook nodded.

"Is she still asleep?" Jimin wondered.

"Yeah, I just checked on her a few minutes ago. She's a heavy sleeper like you." Jungkook chuckled as he leaned down to plant a kiss onto Jimin's forehead.

"Whatever." Jimin giggled.

He laid there for a little while longer before sitting up, a random thought coming to mind as he peered over at Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook whispered.

"Jungkook, I know I shouldn't be worried about him anymore, but do you think Taehyung is doing okay?" Jimin asked.

"Baby, it's completely fine to be worried about him. He's your best friend." Jungkook said.

"I know but, I feel like he caused such a big issue between us that I shouldn't be-" "No that's not true. You have every right to be worried about him. And if I'm being honest, I'm kinda worried too. That letter he left you and the fact that he stuck to his word, he must've felt horrible." Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't know how I can ever contact him again. Taehyung changed his number and everything. He lives in an entirely different country now too." Jimin reminded.

"Jimin, what makes you think he left Seoul, or South Korea at all?" The older wondered.

"I don't know. He said in his letter he did, but...I don't know. Maybe he could still be here somehow." Jimin realized before his eyes suddenly widened.

"I think I know exactly where he is if he's still here." He breathed out.

"Well, would you like me to take you there?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you sure? It's a two hour drive and I don't think I've given him enough time to, you know, get over me." Jimin reminded.

"Right." Jungkook nodded.

"Visiting him wouldn't be an issue?" The younger wanted to be sure.

"No, of course not. I know how much you miss him." Jungkook smiled softly.

"Thanks." Jimin murmured.

They two both turned their heads towards the baby monitor when they heard Haneul's quiet coos emitting from it.

"I got her." Jimin grinned as he got up.

"You had her all day,you sure you don't want me to go get her?" The older chuckled and Jimin nodded as he left the room.