The

End of August rolled around and today Jimin and Jungkook we're leaving for Jeju Island because Jimin had agreed to go after Jungkook brought it up.

Before they left, Jimin had a doctor's appointment to attend. Jungkook drove him early in the morning to the doctors office, Jimin still sleepy as he leaned his head against the window.

Once they arrived, they got out the car and entered the building. Jimin checked in before sitting beside Jungkook.

Soon enough, his name was called and he was taken to a room, Jungkook following. He sat in the chair next to the bed, Jimin sitting on the bed.

After his usual checkup, he was given an ultrasound to see how things were coming along. His doctor moved the monitor around on his tummy, pointing out where the baby was on the screen.

"Do you want to hear the heartbeat?" His doctor asked and Jimin nodded. Jungkook didn't know why, but it just made him feel really happy inside hearing that.

After a bit of conversation with his doctor, Jimin received some vitamins and they were able to leave.

They left the building and got into the car, Jungkook beginning the drive to the airport. "You feeling okay?" He asked as he drove. "Yeah." Jimin replied.

"What are we going to do while there?" Jimin asked. "There's a lot of nice places to go sight-seeing." Jungkook said. "And I just wanna spend time with you, baby. I feel bad because I haven't spent time with you that much this month because of work." Jungkook said.

"It's okay, Jungkook. You don't have to apologize. I'm always happy to be with you, it doesn't matter when." Jimin smiled softly.

Jungkook peered over at Jimin for a quick second, smiling as well. "Thanks, Jimin." Jungkook hummed.

When they arrived at the airport, Jungkook paid for overnight parking before finding a spot.

They got out the car, Jimin heading to grab his suitcase out the back but Jungkook stopped him.

"I got it." Jungkook said. "You sure?" Jimin asked as Jungkook held both suitcases in his hands like they weighed nothing. "Yes." He smirked, Jimin looking away with a small smile.

After getting their tickets, checking in their luggage and going through security, the two made it just in time to board the plane. It wouldn't take long to get over there, only about an hour, but Jimin knew for some reason he'd probably be exhausted when they finally arrived at wherever they were staying.

The two sat next to each other, Jimin next to the window. "Did you tell your friends we wouldn't be in Seoul for a couple of days?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing." Jimin shook his head and glanced at Jungkook. "You've just seemed so...sad lately." Jungkook pouted a little.

"I'm okay, really." Jimin giggled. Jungkook quickly pressed a small kiss on his lips. "I was just making sure." He reasoned. Jimin hummed, reaching his hand over to hold Jungkook's.

Soon enough the plane took off.

....

About an hour later, the plane landed and Jimin was half asleep. His eyes were close to shutting when Jungkook nudged him a little. "Hmm?" Jimin hummed.

"We're here." Jungkook chuckled softly. The two stood up and followed the small line of people to the door.

Once into the airport, they went to the baggage claim and retrieved their luggage. Jungkook just took Jimin's suitcase for him again.

They then walked over to the counter to pick up a rental car. Jungkook picked one before signing a few papers and paying.

Soon enough, they left the airport and into the parking lot. Jungkook led Jimin over to the car and placed their things inside. The two got in and Jungkook began driving to where they were staying during the trip.

They were staying at a nice hotel, since Jungkook wanted to Jimin to have a really nice experience while there. They arrived to not long after they left the airport since it was near by.

The hotel was also right across the street from the beach so Jimin was hoping they had a nice view from whatever room they were staying in.

Jungkook parked and they got out the car, Jungkook carrying the luggage inside. He checked in and the receptionist gave him the room key. They headed over to the elevators and waited until one was available.

They took the elevator all the way to the top floor where the luxury rooms were, Jimin a little surprised Jungkook was doing all this for him.

When they arrived at their room, Jungkook unlocked the door and they stepped inside. Pretty much the entire interior was white and everything was modern. There was a large living room with a large floor to ceiling window. There was a balcony too.

Jimin went over to the window and his eyes widened a little. The view was so mesmerizing and beautiful, he didn't want to look away. "You like it?" Jungkook asked as he walked up behind Jimin, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Yeah, it's really nice. Thanks for taking me here." Jimin said as he turned around to face Jungkook. "Of course, anything for you, baby." Jungkook smiled faintly. Jimin leaned his head against Jungkook's chest as he hugged back.

Jungkook kissed his forehead gently, not ever wanting to let go of the boy. He wanted Jimin to stay with him forever.