My

It was now August, Jimin's couple of days into his third month. Time was going by pretty fast. Jimin was getting more excited, especially now that him and Jungkook were together.

Speaking of, Jimin still hadn't told Jin about their relationship and they'd already been together for two weeks now. He was a bit afraid Jin wouldn't approve because the last thing Jin heard of Jungkook was when he'd said those horrible things to Jimin.

Today Jimin planned to spend time with Jungkook as soon as his shift was over. He was working pretty late today, until closing time. The café didn't close until 10:00 p.m.

Luckily Hoseok had stayed around so Jimin didn't get lonely but Yoongi had left. It was around 9:30 when Jimin started getting drowsy. There hadn't  been customers at this hour but they still had to stay open just in case.

"Do you want me to clean the tables and stuff? You can leave before me." Hoseok offered. "No, it's okay, I can do it." Jimin said. "Are you sure?" Hoseok asked and Jimin nodded.

Hoseok grabbed his things and said bye to Jimin before leaving. The younger grabbed the cleaning supplies and started wiping the tables and the counter tops.

By the time he finished, it was already 10:00. As soon as he turned to go out the stuff back and leave he heard the bell. "Sorry, we're closed-" He turned around and was surprised to see Jungkook.

"Oh, hi." Jimin mumbled. Jungkook smiled softly. "How did you think you were getting back to my house, were you gonna walk?" Jungkook laughed. "N-No, I forgot you were picking me up." Jimin blushed as he went around the counter.

He washed his hands and hung his apron up before grabbing his belongings. He turned out the lights and they exited the café, Jimin locking the door.

Jimin sighed quietly as he sat in the car. "I'm sure you're tired." Jungkook said as he drove. "Yeah, I've been up and walking around all day." Jimin responded.

Jungkook took a hand off the steering wheel and place it on Jimin's thigh, Jimin placing his hand on top of Jungkook's. They both looked at each other for a quick second, smiling to themselves after the cute little interaction.

"Are you hungry at all? I made some food." Jungkook said. "Kinda, I'll only eat a little." Jimin took the offer. "We can go straight to bed after if you want, I'm honestly really tired too." Jungkook agreed with Jimin's earlier statement.

When they arrived at the house, they entered and made their way to the kitchen. Jungkook simply told Jimin to sit down while he fixed his food, Jimin sitting at the counter and resting his head on the surface.

After warming it up, Jungkook places the plate of food in front of Jimin, the younger taking a few bites. "When's your next doctor's appointment?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm, I think next week. I have to check." Jimin spoke quietly, continuing to eat his food.

After dinner, Jungkook took him by the hand and led him upstairs. Jimin took a quick shower before changing into one of Jungkook's hoodies. Jungkook was more than happy to let Jimin borrow his hoodies because they were too big on him a he looked adorable in oversized clothing.

Jungkook was sitting at his desk typing something on his laptop, Jimin deciding to just lay down. He turned to face the desk Jungkook as at, pouting a bit. "I thought you said you were tired." Jimin murmured.

"Sorry, I just wanna finish this up before I go to bed." Jungkook responded quickly. Though 'quickly' turned into thirty minutes.

Jimin got out of bed and shuffled over to the desk, quietly standing beside the chair. Jungkook noticed a looked up into Jimin's glimmering puppy eyes, feeling a little bad he hadn't realized how much time passed.

"I wanna cuddle..." Jimin said quietly. "Aww, Jimin." Jungkook chuckled softly and stood up. He wrapped his arms around the boy and smiled to himself. "I'm sorry, I lost track of time."  He whispered. He turned his laptop off and got into bed next to Jimin.

He held him close to his body, placing a few gentle kisses on his face apologetically. "Jimin?" He whispered, but Jimin didn't look up at him. "Baby?" Jungkook tried instead. Jimin's heart jumped at the nickname. He hadn't called him that until now.

He looked up and locked gazes with Jungkook. "You liked that I called you that, hmm?" He teased. "Yeah, and w-what about it?" Jimin buried his face in Jungkook's chest, embarrassed.

Jungkook laughed quietly, stroking Jimin's hair gently. "Would you like me to call you that from now on?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded a little. "Okay then." Jungkook answered.

It was quiet for a bit, the two not sure if they should say anything anymore since they both just wanted to go to sleep. "Goodnight." Jimin mumbled, pressing a quick kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook was a bit taken aback by Jimin's bold move but simply just smiled. "Sweet dreams, baby." Jungkook said, though he stayed up until Jimin fell asleep.

"I love you so much." He whispered, his hold around Jimin becoming tighter. He didn't want to let him go, ever. He never knew he could fall in love in such short amount of time. Hell, he didn't even know what falling in love felt like until he met Jimin and finally agreed to stay with him.

It was the best decision he ever made.