Of

About a week passed and Jimin seemed a bit better but was still upset and Jungkook could tell by tone of just his text message and how he sounded during phone calls. He didn't like that the boy upset all the time.

Jungkook had also decided that he was ready to commit being in a relationship with him, but he wasn't sure how to bring up the topic to Jimin, so he decided to go ask his friends.

Jimin wasn't working at the café today but he knew Jimin's friends would be there working.

When he arrived, there wasn't anyone ordering anything, so he walked up to the counter. "Oh, hello." Hoseok said with a bright smile. "Hi." Jungkook smiled back.

"Finally wanna be with Jimin now?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook blushed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Y-Yeah, about that, I don't know how to bring it up." Jungkook said.

"Just bring it up." Hoseok laughed. "But I don't want it to be so random. That'll be weird." Jungkook said. "Take him on a date or something, he'd appreciate that." Hoseok nodded.

"Where to?" Jungkook asked. "Well, I'm not sure actually. I just know he hates fancy restaurants." Hoseok answered. "He really likes ramen, you should take him to the restaurant that's a couple of blocks down. He really likes it there." Yoongi added.

"Okay, I think I'll take him there, thanks." Jungkook said. "Hey..." Hoseok said and Jungkook faced him. "Treat Jimin well, okay? He's really delicate and just deserves the best from someone." Hoseok said. Jungkook smiled faintly. "I will." He assured.

He thanked the two once more before leaving to go visit Jimin and check up on him.

When he arrived at the apartment complex, he parked and got out his car. He entered the building and headed for the elevator, his heart starting to pick up speed. He'd never been nervous over someone before.

When he arrived on Jimin's floor, he exited the elevator and walked down a couple of halls until he reached his room. He lifted his hand and pressed the doorbell lightly.

The door opened a few seconds later, Jimin standing there looking adorable as usual. The younger's cheeks faded to pink as he smiled a little, letting Jungkook inside. There was that little smile Jungkook missed so much.

He closed the door and sighed quietly. "Sorry I haven't been over in a while, or spoken to you much in the past week, I was busy." Jungkook apologized. "It's okay." Jimin said quietly.

"Is everything alright? Have you been okay?" Jungkook asked, genuinely worried for Jimin. The younger simply nodded, his little fingers grasping the hem of his sweater.

Jungkook took in a small breath. "Um, I was wondering if you maybe want to...go on a date with me later on this evening?" Jungkook asked hesitantly. Jimin's eyes widened slightly, his cheeks turning a darker hue of pink.

"A d-date?" Jimin repeated. "Yeah." Jungkook responded. Jimin stood there with a blank face before smiling contently, swinging his arms around Jungkook's neck and hugging him.

"Of course I will." Jimin whispered. Jungkook smiled softly, hugging back. Jimin leaned away for a second, looking into Jungkook's pretty brown eyes. Jungkook leaned in and pressed their lips together briefly, unable to contain the smile growing across his lips as he pulled away.

"Can I just stay here with you until we go?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded, taking him by his hand and leading him to the living room.

They sat on the couch, Jungkook wrapping his arms around Jimin. "Where are we going to go?" Jimin asked. "To get ramen, your friends said that you like that." Jungkook said.