You

A week passed and Jimin hadn't left his apartment once. He'd been upset for days and his friends were worried about him. They didn't want him stressed about it because that wasn't good for him or the baby and they didn't want him to lose it.

Jungkook had gotten worried himself because he'd visited the café almost everyday after the incident between them but the boy never showed up for work.

Jungkook decided to go again today to see. He left the office building of his job and drove to the café down the street, parking nearby before getting out his car and heading inside.

Since he knew those two people Jimin worked with were his friends, he decided to ask them about if the younger was okay or not.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Hoseok asked, giving a fake smile because he hated Jungkook at the moment. "I have a question, actually." Jungkook said, nervously looking at Hoseok. Yoongi frowned a bit at him.

"What?" Hoseok drooped the smile and gave an irritated look. "Is...Jimin doing okay?" He asked. "You got some damn nerve coming in here to ask about him again." Yoongi laughed bitterly.

"I know, I feel really terrible about the way I reacted and treated him that day. I wish I could take it back." Jungkook sighed. "Are you serious?! Jimin's been crying for the past week and hasn't left his bed because of you. You should feel worse than terrible!" Hoseok reached to grab Jungkook but Yoongi stopped him.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said. "You shouldn't be apologizing to me, you should be sincerely apologizing to Jimin who has to go through this because of you." Hoseok frowned.

"You need to step up and be there for him because he didn't deserve that shit at all. He's still young and very sensitive and the fact that you acted like that was way out of pocket. He's to delicate to be treated like that, anyone could tell just by looking at him." Yoongi stated.

Jungkook took in a breath and nodded slightly. "You're right, and I seriously do regret it now." Jungkook murmured. "So go tell him that." Hoseok said and Jungkook nodded before leaving the café.

He drove to Jimin's apartment complex, a bit nervous to speak to him again but he had to set things right.

He parked his car before getting out and entering the building. He took the elevator up to Jimin's floor, walking a bit slowly so he could think about what he was going to say.

He stood in front of his room door for a few minutes before pressing the doorbell. He waited a few seconds before it opened and an unfamiliar face greeted him. "Um, does Jimin know you?" Jin asked.

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Who are you?" Jin asked. "I'm Jungkook." He said and Jin immediately frowned. "Look, I need to talk to Jimin." He said as he stepped inside. At the moment the two met eyes, Jimin standing up from the couch.

"W-Why is he here?" Jimin began breathing heavily as he teared up. "Jimin, I need to talk to you-" Jungkook rushed over as Jimin began walking away to his bedroom.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and turned him around. "W-What else do you have say, huh? You g-gonna call me a s-slut or a bitch again?!" Jimin sniffled. Jungkook just shook his head and wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist tightly, pulling him closer and hugging him tightly.

Jimin was startled by the man's sudden action, trying to push him away before giving in and hugging back as he cried. "I'm really, truly sorry, Jimin. The way I reacted and treated you that day was fucked up and I shouldn't have ever said those things. I regret it so much and I feel terrible for blaming everything on you. I know we barely know each other and all but I thought about and I want to help you with this. It might take a while for you to forgive me. Hell, you don't have to forgive me but please know that I'm really, really sorry." Jungkook spoke softly.

"I h-hate you." Jimin cried as he hugged Jungkook tighter. The man sighed, gently rubbing Jimin's back. "I know you do, I hate me too. I'm going to be here for you and our child, okay? I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered, closing his eyes and savoring the semi-sweet moment.

"I'm gonna get going, Jimin." Jin said before leaving the two alone. Jimin let go and pulled away from the hug, Jungkook letting go. He wiped his tears away, sniffling quietly as he looked at the ground.

"Look at me, Jimin." Jungkook said. Jimin slowly looked up into his eyes. "This doesn't mean we're together or anything. I'm just..." Jungkook was lying to himself again that he didn't want Jimin. "...gonna be here, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay." Jimin breathed out. It hurt a bit less to the younger to hear that because he still wanted to be with Jungkook so badly. He didn't understand why Jungkook didn't want to slowly form a relationship with him. But then again they were never supposed to have one anyways so Jimin let it go.

"When did you find out?" Jungkook asked. "Couple of weeks ago." Jimin said quietly, his body a bit shaky from being nervous. Jungkook could see that and took him by the hand, leading him over to the couch.

They sat down, Jungkook wrapping his arms around him and holding him close. "I thought you said that-" "Shhh." Jungkook hushed him.

"I'm trying to be nice, okay? I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore. I already feel guilty enough so just...let me, okay?" Jungkook whispered and Jimin nodded, resting his head against Jungkook's chest as he scrolled through the tv channels.

He stopped on a movie that was playing and set the remote down. Jimin eventually ended up drifting to sleep because he was just so mentally drained and exhausted.

Jungkook smiled faintly as he picked the younger up and carried him down the hall to his bedroom. He laid Jimin down on his bed and placed the comforter over him.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. "I'll be here for you, I promise." Jungkook leaned down and pressed a kiss on Jimin's forehead before leaving.