Fright - Taekook

Little!Taehyung ~ Mental age: 2-3
Caregiver!Jungkook

彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★

Jungkook shouldn't have agreed to do this.

He shouldn't have said yes to Mingyu's idea and he knows he shouldn't have, but didn't really think about that until after it had happened.

The maknae had some friends of the 97 line over for a Halloween party while Taehyung went to buy Halloween decorations with Jimin. Taehyung always enjoyed decorating the house for various things, and who was Jungkook to say no to his boyfriend when the older would get so childishly excited about it, little or not. It was even harder to say no when Tae was little; he had the cutest puppy eyes and a pout that would only lift into a smile once he got what he wanted. And Jungkook was so, so susceptible to it, he couldn't help but give in every time.

Taehyung was a pretty jumpy person, and didn't really enjoy going trick-or-treating out of the fear that something making him jump could make him slip in front of the others. As much as Jungkook reassured him that it would be fine either way, Taehyung much preferred to stay in, cuddle, and eat sweets as he watches a movie with his boyfriend. But he hated horror movies the most of all; the jump scares would terrify him and make him slip immediately, and little Tae would get pretty panicky. So, Disney movies were always first choice.

Taehyung was nearly back, knowing that Jungkook's party should be coming to an end reasonably soon, and he shuddered at the dark and cold night that he was currently walking alone through. Jimin had left him about five minutes ago to go out for dinner with Yoongi and Hoseok, so Taehyung was forced to walk across the dark, lonely paths by himself in order to get home. In all honesty, he hated walking alone, especially in the dark, and would do anything just to get back into his dorm a little quicker as he shivered and looked around with cautious eyes.

When he finally reached their dorm and entered it, he slammed the door behind himself and breathed out a sigh of relief, placing the decorations he'd bought on the floor and feeling his heart rate go down as he wondered for a second what the hell he got so anxious for. However, that's when he realised how all the lights were turned off, and he frowned, having expected to see Jungkook and his friends sat in the living room drinking and eating snacks or something. Not only that, but there was no laughter, no voices, nothing at all. The dorm was silent.
"...Hello?"

He fumbled for the light switch, slightly shaky hands finding it and switching it on immediately, only for the room to be illuminated by a dull, red light. He didn't have time to look and see that red plastic covers had been put over all of the ceiling lights, all he knew was that he hated it, and it just added to his irrational nerves. Taehyung was confused and slightly afraid, looking around and gulping as he walked slowly down the hallway, hoping to find Jungkook amongst the dark silence.
"K-Kookie?" He called out, internally slapping himself when he heard himself stutter, but that's when he heard a gasp come from the bedroom, and he snapped his head in the direction of the shut door.

"Taehyung! Help me!"
It was Jungkook, and the older boy's eyes widened drastically as he ran to the bedroom, stumbling a little, before wrapping his hand around the cold doorknob and swinging the door open with haste.
"Jungkook?? What's wro-" his words trailed off when he saw Jungkook sat on the office chair at the desk, feet kept up from the floor and face displaying a look of fear that Taehyung hadn't ever seen the maknae possess before.

His stomach dropped and heart beat faster when Jungkook's wide eyes signalled to the cupboard in the corner of the room, and Taehyung turned around ever-so-slowly, only to scream in terror when a figure wearing a Halloween mask jumped out of the cupboard. Another hand reached out from under the bed and grabbed his ankle, making him kick it off and stumble back, exclaiming in fear.