Accused - Vminkook (part 2)

Namjoon ended the call and sighed, turning to the sofa where both Jin and Taehyung were attempting to comfort the maknae who was beside himself, clearly worried and frustrated.
"It'll be alright, hun, you just gotta talk it out." Jin hummed as he rubbed Jungkook's shoulder, and the youngest sniffled and frowned.
"I didn't know that's what he's been thinking... I wish he'd just talked to me. You know I'd never cheat on you, right?" Jungkook spoke quietly as he turned timidly to the brunette, and Taehyung nodded vigorously, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder and pouting as he slipped back into his littlespace again.

"Taetae knows." He whispered, seeing how Jungkook smiled softly at his little voice and hummed.
"C'mon baby, let's go do something fun while we wait for your Papa to arrive. How does that sound?" He suggested softly, and Taehyung nodded but stayed quiet, seeing how Jungkook smiled gratefully towards Jin before standing up and taking Taehyung's hand in his own.

"Can we-"
"Yeah, the stuffed toys that he likes are still in the spare room." Namjoon spoke with a knowing smile, and Jungkook smiled back, thanking them before leading the little out of the lounge and into the spare room as suggested. The maknae knew that Taehyung was pretty sensitive and struggled with stress when he was little, so giving the older boy a positive distraction and playing with stuffies with him for a little while seemed like a good idea.

"Look sweetpea! It's your favourite." Jungkook gasped dramatically as he picked up a pony plush that Taehyung always loved playing with when they visited Namjoon and Jin's house. The little couldn't help but giggle quietly as his younger caregiver handed him the toy and a dummy and proceeded to watch the boy play, a fond smile clinging to his lips the whole time.

But the smile was quickly swept from his face when the door to the spare room opened, Namjoon standing there with someone else at his side, and when Taehyung saw that it was Jimin he immediately whined and ran to Jungkook, hiding behind him.
"It's okay, baby bear. Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you." Jimin spoke with a frown when he saw how the little whimpered and clung to Jungkook just at the sight of him, and that hurt his heart. He'd clearly made a big mistake.

"You can understand why he's scared though, can't you?" Jungkook spoke rather bitterly, putting an arm around the little who frowned behind his dummy as his brows began to draw together, signalling that he was about to start crying again. Turning and seeing the look on his face, both caregivers panicked a little.
"N-No mow fightin, no m-mow shoutin, p-pease... no m-mow angy! T-Taetae don like it..." The little's dummy fell from between his lips as he started to sob, both caregiver's eyes widening as they both immediately crouched in front of Taehyung, gentle hands on his face and back while they rushed to comfort him.

"No no baby, Papa was just being a big meanie. It's my fault, sweetheart, I promise you I'm not angry anymore." Jimin hurried to say as he cupped Taehyung's wet cheeks, but the little whined and shook his head, looking up at the other two with his big, glassy eyes.
"B-but Papa an D-daddy no l-lub each othew anymow!" He cried, and the two caregivers looked up at each other, Jimin biting his lip while Jungkook sighed and pulled the oldest towards him.

They kissed, originally just to calm Taehyung down and assure him that everything was alright between them, but they both melted into it almost immediately, and Taehyung quickly stopped crying and began giggling within seconds. Jungkook pulled away and rolled his eyes a little, before turning to Taehyung and pulling a silly face that made the little continue to giggle quietly.
"See? I still love him, and he still loves me, unfortunately." Jungkook mumbled, and Jimin gasped and shoved him lightly, causing the maknae to chuckle softly.

"So, are you actually gonna listen if I explain to you why I've been late now? Or are you just gonna accuse me of something stupidly ridiculous again?" Jungkook turned to Jimin with a raised eyebrow, and the older boy pouted and nodded, playing with the rings on Jungkook's hand.
"I'm sorry... I guess I was just scared." He mumbled, and Jungkook sighed, looking at Taehyung and seeing how the little was absent-mindedly entertaining himself with the stuffed toys, happily babbling to himself. He'd clearly slipped to a smaller age, and it made the others smile a little, before they turned back to each other.