Thunderstorm - Vminyoonkook

Hunny don't even question it, I'm making up ship names now 💀✨

Littles!Jungkook and Yoongi ~ Mental ages: 1-4
Caregivers!Taehyung and Jimin

彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★

"Chim, have you seen Yoongi and Kookie? They appear to have run off somewhere." Taehyung called out to the older male as he searched round the house, unknowing of both of the little's whereabouts. It was raining heavily outside, dark clouds looming overhead, so Taehyung was at least sure that both of them were somewhere in the house.
"I think Yoongi is in the lounge watching peppa pig, right?" Jimin called from the kitchen, and Taehyung mentally slapped himself for having not checked there, a small smile taking over his thin lips when he saw the mint-haired little attentively watching the TV.

"Heya poppet." Taehyung cooed as he walked over to him, Yoongi turning his head to him and giving him a tiny smile behind his dummy, before turning back to the TV and giggling when peppa and her friends jumped in a huge muddy puddle. That was always his favourite part, and his caregivers found that extremely adorable.
"Look daddy." The little giggled quietly, excitedly clapping his hands together as his favourite show continued to play, and Taehyung couldn't help but reach over and gently stroke his hair affectionately.

"You're so precious." He whispered, watching fondly as the little closed his eyes at the feeling of Taehyung's large hand caressing his hair, Yoongi humming contentedly. Taehyung chuckled.
"Have you seen Kookie anywhere Yoonie? He won't come out when daddy calls him." Taehyung said, and the little seemed deep in thought for a moment, before nodding.
"He said he wan pway bideogames." Yoongi mumbled as his eyes became glued to the TV screen once more, and Taehyung sighed, knowing that Jungkook must be in his big headspace right now. Playing videogames was Jungkook's main coping mechanism for stress when he wasn't able to be little or didn't want to be, and considering he'd been doing it a lot recently, Taehyung and Jimin were determined to help get him into littlespace at least by the end of the week.

Jungkook hadn't been little for a few days now, which was pretty long knowing how much the younger loved to just slip and forget about everything for perhaps at least an hour or two each day. But they had all been very busy recently, Jungkook especially, and both Taehyung and Jimin knew that their maknae would have no choice but to slip sometime soon.
"I'm gonna go and find Kookie, okay poppet? I'll get appa to watch another episode with you if you'd like." Taehyung offered, seeing how Yoongi's eyes sparkled at the suggestion and he nodded.

After pressing a quick kiss to the little's forehead, Taehyung stood up and made his way to the kitchen, seeing Jimin finishing off baking some cookies.
"Wow, they smell amazing." Taehyung hummed with wide eyes as he hugged Jimin from behind, the older feeling familiar arms wrapping around his waist and smiling.
"Here." Jimin chuckled, breaking off a bit of a freshly baked cookie and popping it into Taehyung's mouth, and Taehyung groaned.

"This is why I love you." He said, kissing Jimin's jawline while the shorter boy laughed and raised an eyebrow.
"That's the only reason? Because I make you cookies?" He questioned him, and Taehyung chuckled and kissed him again.
"Oh no, there's a whole list of reasons, that's just one of the top ones." He said with a grin, and Jimin smiled and tilted his head.
"Correct answer." He remarked, causing Taehyung to chuckle once more as he led the older out of the kitchen.

"Yoonie is wanting some attention, could you go and spend some time with him while I go and find Kook? I might try and draw him out by mentioning your cookies." Taehyung asked with a chuckle, and Jimin nodded, brows furrowing at the mention of the youngest's name.
"Is he little yet?" He questioned, Taehyung frowning and shaking his head.
"Not according to Yoongi. Don't worry too much, he'll slip when he realises how much he needs it, and then we've just gotta be prepared with lots of cuddles." Taehyung said with a soft smile, and Jimin nodded, hurrying off to go and pamper little Yoongi while Taehyung walked off in the direction of the games room.