Faint - Taejin

Request from: @Jinniewwh123 🐠

Little!Jin ~ Mental age: 2-4
Caregiver!Taehyung

彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★

Jin didn't feel good.

He wasn't sure exactly what it was or why, but  he'd woken up with a pounding headache and extremely achy muscles, and it just wasn't going away. At first he thought that he might have the flu, but considering there weren't really any other symptoms, he pushed that possibility aside and just tried to shrug it off with some painkillers, hoping that he'd feel better once he'd got the day started. Besides, pain usually made him slip, and he didn't want to be little while they were so busy with work.

He had to admit that he felt a little better after eating breakfast; Jungkook had got up early to make a fruit salad in order to cheer the members up. In all honesty, they'd been so busy recently, practicing their new dances for hours, and it was terribly taxing on their bodies. So when they all had to prepare for dance practice that day, a chorus of groans sounded from the members, and their choreographer sighed.

"C'mon guys. I know it's been hard recently, but it's all gonna pay off in the end. From the top, let's go." He spoke up, clapping his hands together to prompt the members to get into positions, which they did, albeit sluggishly.
"Hey."
Jin heard a hushed voice speak in his direction, and he turned his head to see Taehyung looking at him, the younger's reassuring eyes meeting his own.
"Are you okay, hyung? You look a little pale." He spoke quietly enough so that only Jin could hear him, and the oldest member forced a smile and gave a short nod, not wanting his dongsaengs to worry.

Taehyung frowned but nodded in response, and not one minute later did they begin to dance the same choreographed piece over and over, dancing with more intensity each time. It only took half an hour more for Jin to begin to feel really, really bad, his head pounding and his chest aching with each breath. Each movement felt like too much effort, and he was just so hot and exhausted that he felt himself slipping. The pain and discomfort was becoming too much.

"D-Daddy..."
Taehyung immediately stopped what he was doing, ignoring the pointers that the choreographer was giving and spinning around to look at Jin who was stood behind him, swaying slightly on his feet.
"Baby-"
Noticing Taehyung's quick movements, Hoseok also turned to see what had caused him to lose focus, and his eyes widened in worry.
"Jin hyung?" His tone of concern caught the attention of everyone else in the room, and everyone turned around to look at the oldest member.

"I-I don f-feew good..." Jin whispered, and in that instant his eyes became unfocused and his body dipped, Taehyung dashing forwards just in time to catch him as the little fainted on the spot.
"Oh God- Baby?? Jinnie, can you hear me? Open your eyes for Daddy, sweetheart, c'mon." Taehyung spoke to him gently and a little desperately, but Jin was out cold, completely unconscious to everything going on around him.

Namjoon and Jungkook were immediately at Taehyung's side, looking over the little with worry and bringing their practice to a halt while Jimin went to grab the first-aid kit. Jin seemed flush, his skin hot and sweaty
"What happened?" Namjoon asked, and Taehyung sighed out of stress, holding Jin's head gently on his lap.
"He's exhausted... I should have noticed sooner." Taehyung mumbled, nibbling on his bottom lip out of worry and feeling Jungkook's hand on his shoulder, and that's when the choreographer called over.

"Is he okay?" He asked, jogging over to the group of boys crowded around Jin, and they nodded, albeit unsurely.
"He's just fainted. I'm gonna take him up to my room to rest." Taehyung spoke up, standing up and hoisting the unconscious male into his arms with Namjoon's help, before proceeding to carry Jin out of the room and not waiting for anyone to say anything more. He wasn't gonna wait around when his little one was feeling so poorly, and he was determined to care for him until he gains his strength back. He knew that this was something he could deal with; Jin should wake up in the next couple of minutes, and Taehyung knew to get help if that wasn't the case.